What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - INS Reiss. [6611] - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon-

Professional Mermaid
Your In-game name

OG S I M O N

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

INS Reiss. [6611]

Date of the incident

10/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Hear that one of our gang mates is in one of our towers and police are beginning to raid it. (Post RBA)
Head over there and hear over the radio that they are breaking in from the roof.
Head up to the roof (Unarmed) to talk to the police breaking in.
Receive warnings that I need to leave the area. Receive further warnings that the helicopter will be disabled if I continue to land.
Land the chopper, hop out unarmed.
I am then killed.

Converation with Reiss as shown in the Gayzo. He claims to have warned me that I would be deemed involved if I continued to land. However given that I can hear all the other warnings and not that one I fail to see how this is the case.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/NVIUZGSQWiM
https://gyazo.com/2040bb0933148c9beec9f70a53391c7f
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as this has been up for 14 days and no one has responded I think its safe to say all evidence provided is surmises the stance of both sides. 

This tower situation is clearly a different situation to the RBA and has on going roleplay at the scene where Simon drives up. 
There is no indication that Simon is part of the situation, other than the fact of being there and there is no immediate indication to the police that Simon has a firearm which he intends on using as part of any gunfight. 
Simon is killed upon exiting the aircraft. No initiation can be heard. It is the opinion of the staff team that it is not, and never should be the pilot holding responsibility to hear initiation for a vehicle which is at high speed or in flight.

The aircraft is audibly heard that it will be disabled. Upon being disabled by the pilot, the pilot who based on his position would have been visibly unarmed is shot without further roleplay. 
Lending creedance to the fact that it is not an ongoing gunfight, Reiss stands out in the open atop a tower for the world to see while shouting at an airborne aircraft. 

As such I feel that this falls under 2.2 and have issued a 24hr ban accordingly. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back