What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Hektor Lost MC - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TedF

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ted Fishman

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Hektor Lost MC

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/26/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 125

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I'm not going to make this report long. The video evidence is sufficient, I was trying to sort some things out on the server late at night and I get RDM'd by a Lost member. Now at no point did I have ANY interaction with the Lost MC tonight to provoke this. Obviously we are at "beef" with the Lost however this kind of roleplay is shocking. I did not expect this from a member of this community that has been here for years and a member of such a "high standing" faction. I would have thought this kind of roleplay only occurs on so called "100K or die" servers, I guess I'm wrong. No words said prior, just "Fuck the Aztecas".

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/JZE6MSLwLKM

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, keeping it short and simple.

Not sure why I wasn't asked to come to liaison, but each to their own. You lads have shot us numerous times so far throughout this beef without a word being said and also while being completely unidentifiable, Coalition were reported for the exact same thing (except they spoke French when they spoke) and staff said themselves this isn't RDM. 

Enjoy your weekend. 

Hello gents,

To start, both parties understand that you currently have beef with each other.

@TedFIn the video provided it is clear you understand that you are at risk of being attacked by The Lost but you still chose to remain "In colours", evident through your conversation with father.

@Hektor ArmstrongOne thing we don't want is a server full of people that shoot with low effort to roleplay, that is not fun or fair. Each situation is unique and just because it happened once dose not give you the green light to go around without saying anything shooting people that you have beef with. If your only defence is that it was allowed in the past for a different situation, it feels as if you are looking for an easy rout around the rules to deliver the lowest amount of roleplay and still get the "win".

The situation that I believe Hektor is referring to was a very long standing beef that went on for weeks and months, involved multiple groups, and happened only once throughout that war. This beef has lasted less than a week but under that same breath, tensions have been high since the last time the Aztecas fought The Lost.

I believe that a small amount of drive-bys might be a realistic part of this story line now, considering the scope of the situation, roleplay and history.

If this is not considered RDM then this would mean that both parties will have to expect this level of roleplay to be allowed during this ongoing beef. I'm sure that we can all agree that in normal circumstances this would be RDM. It's simply because of prior roleplay that it might not be considered random.

If in normal circumstances this would be considered RDM, then knowing when this can be done needs to be clear to the rest of the community and both groups involved, for it to be fair. The boundary needs to be clear so that we know what is within the rules and how the roleplay has progressed.

If I were to deny this report, I would expect both groups are ready to be on the receiving end of this type of interaction (Drive-bys).

@Hektor ArmstrongI will give you these options as they both make sense and you can discuss them with The Lost internally (OOC) as this will not just affect you. The Lost might want to discuss this with the Aztecas (OOC) as conflicting groups usually would when their beef progresses like this.

A - The Lost and Aztecas have progressed their conflict roleplay to the point that they should expect drive-by interactions from each other. You started this change and you will have to endure the consequences within RP not just from the Aztecas but also from The Lost, considering you have now forced their hand.

B - The Lost and Aztecas have NOT progressed their conflict roleplay to the point that they should expect drive-by interactions from each other. You will be punished for (G1.2) RDM if this is the case.

From your previous reply @Hektor Armstrongit looks like you are leaning towards option A as you believe this is already acceptable. So you would have to agree that the same should be allowed from the other side. I am just ensuring everyone knows the boundaries, that you really think about your actions, and what they mean for the future of this beef.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, 

Going to go ahead with "Option B", this has happened numerous times to us throughout this war, whether we are being shot in sight at Sandy, Paleto or other locations like our Clubhouse, however, I think it would be quite useful to get these outlined for the future to prevent situations like this moving forward 🙂

Okay,

The boundary is now clear for every person involved, I hope this can be used as a reference point for the future of this beef. In future beefs/wars, it would be best to get this outlined before we move up a gear. We have channels for communication like discord, teamspeak and even ingame for groups and gangs to talk with each other about how they are wanting to proceed or turn up the heat.

A decision like this should be made by the group leaders so that it is more controlled and we know who is to be held responsible. In this case, I wanted you to go and talk to your group's leaders and that is exactly what you have done.

From my point of view, this is a learning moment not just for the parties involved but for anyone else reading this. If you want to ensure that what you are doing is going to be seen as fair, communicate and check beforehand with the group leaders. It's not a black and white case. There are clearly Lost and Azteca members alike that see this as RDM and others that see it as making sense in RP. Outlining that boundary clearly, needs to happen.

As it stands for now, The Lost and Aztecas have NOT progressed their conflict roleplay to the point that they should expect drive-by interactions from each other. The group leads will make the call if this changes.

@Hektor ArmstrongYour punishment for breaking (G1.2) RDM in this instance will be a warning as my primary goal with this report is to outline what needs to happen in future (for everyone). We don't want forum wars, this won't stop it from happening but it should help us to know how we can stay within the boundaries of the rules, while also progressing our conflict RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back