What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Fouad - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANNY BOY

Your In-game name

PC DANNYBOY [KV666]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Fouad

Date of the incident

12/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We got dispatch messages of a man Saying his car has been stolen and he been chasing it. we decided to check it out and encounterd these people. Fouad got killed after being told to leave a couple times and trying to run him over (before we arrived). The medic showed up but right as he arrived he died.
A Minute after that a hatchback showed up and VDM'ed us. since we were not that close to the main road i think most people would not have seen us. After getting re gear at NPAS (since the NLR didnt count) Anders got vdm'ed on the way to me.
After the crash you can see that the name "Extra" got killed and that is the man i was talking to next to the Pickup.
So i strongly believe that Fouad Was driving the car by Breaking NLR and then Coming back for us to drive us over.

(i have cut tiny bits out because it didnt add to this report. Such as Yes and no arguments )
Also sorry for the watermark.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak2eFCxEHec&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I guess I apologies? Right after that I rushed to the hospital later on and bought some defibrillators to heal the officer that was downed but I couldnt so I just fixed his car and stayed with him till the NHS came..... sorry again if that makes any difference

quick edit: one of my steam buddies linked me this post

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to get in touch with you on Ts, but I couldn't find you. The only possible way to communicate with you was in the game but, You have not even tried to contact me. I have at least tried. To me, it seems like you just want me to get Banned. If you don't mind, i wish to communicate with you and get this issue resolved. I own up to the fact that I did VDM but no harm to your roleplay intended, it was just that I bought the game for my friend extra and we're trying to have some fun ... this really is my favourite Arma 3 server

I own up to the fact that I did VDM but no harm to your roleplay intended, it was just that I bought the game for my friend extra and we're trying to have some fun ... this really is my favourite Arma 3 server
I where in this situation and I need to ask: Why breaking NLR and ram us with an hatchback as well as following us and then do so again, this time ramming me in the back end of my car causing your friend and myself to die? Also you disturbed RP as per video shows as well as killing my fellow officer on this ram.

Hi, after this incident i remained in teamspeak for around 45 min. I did not get any message nor did i try to reach out to you.

But in my opinion breaking trough NLR by spawning at the airfield (we were at airport bridge) then get a hatchback and drive right back to location to run us over  (killing me) is bad And not just doing it once but then doing it again on the main road after we decided to leave. For me apologies not accepted.

I think I've must of been high on LSD, Im not usually that much of an ass it was just the case of me buying my friend the game and we were having a blast making a mess.

So Having a blast and making a mess, means other peoples Roleplay has to suffer for your "Blast" ?   i am fairly confident that the person who turned up was in fact Fouad ,   so breaking new life rule and running officers over multiple times and the continuing to VDM on the road after, i do not think this is the kind of behavior i would like to see on our servers.

Do you have a excuse as to why you did what you did @Fouad

No Response? Well not much else to say here, you know where you've done wrong @Fouad and you should have quite frankly known better. 
@DANNY BOY Keep in mind for future reports regardless of the circumstance please provide unedited footage as stated on our file a report section, unedited meaning no cuts of any sort, if the video is a longer simply provide timestamps in the report instead. 

Action Taken against Fouad for (2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming). 

Steam ID: 76561198084070137
GUID: d712d44b380c6a28b21266a0caf05564

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back