What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Erikc - RDM (Report Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andmos1

Your In-game name

INS Anders

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Erikc

Date of the incident

13/11/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We responed towards an shootout at Altis Metal Export and started searching for any potetial suspects and then Erikc shoot me without iniciation. I have nto sorted this out due to not finding him due to him disconecting and not coming back. The situation starts at 8:07.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/fbDEdezr0iY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

My friend Jeffw died to someone camping in a small building at the altis metal, I went in there killed the guy who killed Jeffw. While Jeff were bleeding out I took my Hatchback an ran to the Hospital to buy a defibrillator, while I were away Jeff said "There Is a truck comming and people standing next too me, Oh no. He took up a pistol an exicuted me while I were bleeding out." So I tooked the hatchback back from the hospital and when I came close to the dealer I shot the guy standing aiming towards me. 

I might have killed the wrong guys, and I gladly comp you with money if I killed the wrong guy!

/Erik

erikc said:
My friend Jeffw died to someone camping in a small building at the altis metal, I went in there killed the guy who killed Jeffw. While Jeff were bleeding out I took my Hatchback an ran to the Hospital to buy a defibrillator, while I were away Jeff said "There Is a truck comming and people standing next too me, Oh no. He took up a pistol an exicuted me while I were bleeding out." So I tooked the hatchback back from the hospital and when I came close to the dealer I shot the guy standing aiming towards me. 

I might have killed the wrong guys, and I gladly comp you with money if I killed the wrong guy!

/Erik
Well, as I saw in your video. I clearly killed the wrong guy. I'm very sorry! Seems like the guy who were at the dealer while you landed the chopper was the guy that killed jeffw. 

The reason that I disconnect after was because it were 2 min until restart.

I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding and I gladly comp you!

Well, as I saw in your video. I clearly killed the wrong guy. I'm very sorry! Seems like the guy who were at the dealer while you landed the chopper was the guy that killed jeffw. 

The reason that I disconnect after was because it were 2 min until restart.

I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding and I gladly comp you!
We in the police have our gear for free so that not the problem. The problem is that you shoot me and right after that fled from the scene after you knew you shoot and killed the wrong guy. It was very clear at the massage board you shot an police officer. I was trying to find you afterwords on TS but i did not find you at all.

Why wait until after this report is up to say that i was in the wrong place at the wrong time? Also, we had an NPAS helichoper and it was very clear after we had landed that we where not involved in any shootouts. So why mistaken me as an rebel when both my uniform, the way I acted and how we got to the scene did not lead to any hints from your part for pulling the trigger? If it was an real firefight i would never go up in that tower because then i would be a sitting duck as per video shows.

I didn’t no i shot the wrong Guy untill after restart. After I shot i drove off, couldnt read chat while driving a hatchback in 200 km/h. I shot you at 19:58. I didn’t see that you hade a uniform. Looked like a wetsuit from my distans.

I were in ts the entiter time dude.

As I Said, I’m sry for the missunderstanding.

I did open the phone in game to send you a message but I could not find Your name ”Anders” because I didn’t realise you were a cop.

while I were away Jeff said "There Is a truck comming and people standing next too me, Oh no. He took up a pistol an exicuted me while I were bleeding out." So I tooked the hatchback back from the hospital and when I came close to the dealer I shot the guy standing aiming towards me
Note for the suspisson but how did your friend contact you while beeing downed? Also to quote da rules:

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).
Based oppond your statement above, you wanted to shoot the guy that executed your friend. You where aporximity 200 meters from the scene of the incident in question and you shoot an unknown man with a gun aiming at your general location. Can you tell me based appon 2.2 rules what exactely you did wrong as well as how rebels would have acted not knowing after executing your friend that there was an guy coming in high speed with an defibliator? 

Note for the suspisson but how did your friend contact you while beeing downed? Also to quote da rules:

Based oppond your statement above, you wanted to shoot the guy that executed your friend. You where aporximity 200 meters from the scene of the incident in question and you shoot an unknown man with a gun aiming at your general location. Can you tell me based appon 2.2 rules what exactely you did wrong as well as how rebels would have acted not knowing after executing your friend that there was an guy coming in high speed with an defibliator? 
If you been shot, you can still talk as you can in real life right?

I don't know what you mean? A guy exicuted my brother, ofc I go for revenge?

Note for the suspisson but how did your friend contact you while beeing downed? Also to quote da rules
If you have any further questions a bout him talking, I recommend you to talk to him.

If you been shot, you can still talk as you can in real life right?
Firstly, No. There is a specific rule against it.

As Rule 5.4 States 

" While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly."

As well as this @erikc please provide a video that backs up your story. If one isn't available then both you and @andmos1 haven't resolved this issue in teamspeak then i will come to a conclusion on this report.

Firstly, No. There is a specific rule against it.

As Rule 5.4 States 

" While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly."

As well as this @erikc please provide a video that backs up your story. If one isn't available then both you and @andmos1 haven't resolved this issue in teamspeak then i will come to a conclusion on this report.
I’ll try to Contact him after work, in like 2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back