What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Dr4m4 L4ma, Peter Pan - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant

Genius, Entrepreneur, Playboy, Philanthropist, Bil
Unlinked
Your In-game name

[TCK] Ant Arni

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dr4m4 L4ma, Peter Pan

Date of the incident

07/02/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

On our way to kavala, we get spiked (00:08) by a random rebel who then proceeds to VDM us (00:20) in order to escape, which looks like trolling as he's just spiking us and immediatly drives off. Proceeding this, he keeps driving around us until we initiate on his tyres (02:30) and start shooting them, at which point we almost immediatly start to recieve shots from a rebel on the hill (03:00) [Peter Pan], and some of our guys are eventually killed by Dr4m4 L4m4, who was the man in the car.

The rules we believe they broke are baiting as well as RDM, however trolling and VDM may have also been their motives.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/s5WA7dYKYws
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a beautiful day on agios me and my buddy Peter Pan found out ditched police car and we decided to lockpick it and maybe having spikes and police car would get us on funny situation where civ founds out being spiked randomly and police car pulling behind corner. I had 0 intentions to have situations as it turned around but claiming I was seeking a gunfight on here you guys had really crappy and disrespectful behavior towards me on the first place so I heard on the video you saying about killing before you even had a chance to see me if I had weapon or not. Funny how it shows on your video that you were the one looking for a gunfight.

Also to the point you claiming I was "trolling" aka driving around my buddy said 2 of your friends started flanking me straight across the field I decided to turn around and go closer to my buddy since when we first met you guys did not really feel like friendly and chatty types of guys. 

I would like you to upload original video uncut/unedited  for that incident to the point where I end up killing you guys as you are claiming I RDM'd you

It was a beautiful day on agios me and my buddy Peter Pan found out ditched police car and we decided to lockpick it and maybe having spikes and police would get us on funny situation where civ founds out being spiked randomly and police car pulling behind corner. I had 0 intentions to have situations as it turned around but claiming I was seeking a gunfight on here you guys had really crappy and disrespectful behavior towards me on the first place so I heard on the video you saying about killing before you even had a chance to see me if I had weapon or not. Funny how it shows on your video that you were the one looking for a gunfight.

Also to the point you claiming I was "trolling" aka driving around my buddy said 2 of your friends started flanking me straight across the field I decided to turn around and go closer to my buddy since when we first met you guys did not really feel like friendly and chatty types of guys. 

I would like you to upload original video uncut/unedited  for that incident to the point where I end up killing you guys as you are claiming I RDM'd you
I'm claiming that the whole situation was RDM, and you can see where the situation starts and ends. I don't need to upload a section of a video where it is literally just a gunfight as it adds no context to any of the situation.

I'm claiming that the whole situation was RDM, and you can see where the situation starts and ends. I don't need to upload a section of a video where it is literally just a gunfight as it adds no context to any of the situation.
Can't see the reason for lying here if you upload longer video without editing it will show you also that you opened fire towards peter pan on the hill and almost killed him, little while after that you guys got killed by me.

You also had million opportunities to leave the scene and thats how you had chance to avoid getting into gunfight.

Hello, its me Peter Pan. Before I give my statement I demand unedited version of the evidence. If you are willing to have us banned, please come with full video of the incident so we can get good look what we are dealing with here. Best regards, Riku.

Can't see the reason for lying here if you upload longer video without editing it will show you also that you opened fire towards peter pan on the hill and almost killed him, little while after that you guys got killed by me.

You also had million opportunities to leave the scene and thats how you had chance to avoid getting into gunfight.
I don't see what I've lied about?

Hello, its me Peter Pan. Before I give my statement I demand unedited version of the evidence. If you are willing to have us banned, please come with full video of the incident so we can get good look what we are dealing with here. Best regards, Riku.
I'll upload a full video if requested to by staff, I've got nothing to hide.

I have nothing to add on my statements, If I'm proven guilty I will take full responsibility for my actions but like earlier on my side there's 0 rule break.
I will let admin deal with this for now, have a good day!

@Riku you were the rebel on the hill correct? 
If so why did you open fire and get involved in the gunfight when you had no initiation what so ever?

The only person that had the right to return fire in this situation was the person in the police car.

If so why did you open fire and get involved in the gunfight when you had no initiation what so ever?

The only person that had the right to return fire in this situation was the person in the police car.
I gave Riku a order to open fire since I felt my life directly threatened since 4 armed guys told they gonna Fu*k me up when I spiked them.

Few moments later they opened fire very heavily towards my car which puts my life in danger. I thought only way to prevent me from dying is to tell my teammate to cover my back and open fire towards people shooting towards me and my vehicle. I felt I had no chance to open fire by myself since I was also heavily out numbered on that situation at the fuel station. 

So to speak I will also take full responsibility of Riku's actions since I was the one giving him the orders

Also to clarify one thing about that I was the only one who had right to shoot for example my group member who is on same team speak sees fellow team member getting shot at directly on foot etc he is allowed to shoot back since it's a part of a group initation. Can't see the difference if I have shot them back only after that it would give Riku permission to shoot towards people firing me,

I have looked through rules and it's not separated does that affect if someone is shooting towards you when you are driving or running. 

On a different scenario if thing would be different me giving Riku order to shoot would classed as fail/poor RP on our side but not in this case in my opinion. 

anyways it's not me to decide anyways I've been on this server almost 2 years on this month and I've seen situations which this scenario was totally okay and so on I'm almost certain there is not a direct rule break in here.

If there's something minor thing gone wrong. I'm more than happy to apologize TCK members about this situation.

Kind Regards Drama Lama

Yes I was the rebel on the hill. I got involved since they choose a hostile way to stop drama lama and therefore i did return the fire. Our plan was to spike trip someone and have a chat at first, but since I know how these sitsuations can end up we were prepared for the worst as it happened in this case.

Secondly about the VDM claim, the person did run under the car and honestly, its just stupid to abusive of the vdm rule if you run front of the car so the car has to stop because of the vdm rule. Example in reallife I think no1 doesnt hesitate to drive over a armed guy who is threat to you at the moment.

Action taken on Riku for RDM.
You had no reason to get involved. The rebels shot at dramalama not you. you never initiated in the gunfight and dramalama never said he had friends in the area.

[ESA] Riku (Name, 16 hours ago)
76561198063805602 (Steam ID, 16 hours ago)
b7e651169ef88df7902e4ebc5b29aae3 (BattlEye GUID, 16 hours ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back