What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Dd, Professor7327 - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nema

Your In-game name

Nema

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dd, Professor7327

Date of the incident

04/14/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend was waiting at Kavala Hospital for a medic. Dd and Professor7327 came soon after. We had an encounter with them before the situation, where we tried to rob them, but the police intervened. They were quite angry with us, when they arrived and Dd tried to take my friend out of the greenzone. We told them with notes, that it would be a breach of (6.1.3).
Professor7327 then asked in OOC chat, if it was allowed to kill people in greenzone. He was told by many, that its against server rules, to rob or kill people in greenzone. Even after being told, that it was´n allowed, Dd took my friend out of the zone and drove away.

I´m reporting Dd for breaching the greenzone rule (6.1.3) "You must not knock out and rob other players in a green zone". He was told, that its was´n allowed, but did it anyways.

The reason i´m reporting Professor 7327, is because when Dd left, my friend had told Dd in notes, that he was breaking a server rule and Professor7327 responded at 6:04, using a word, that is not allowed on this server and is a breach of (1.2) "Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination." Professor7327, you told me, that you been on this server, for some time now, but you could then know by now, that using discriminating words like that, is not acceptable in an adult community like this.

The reason, that i did´n try to resolve this on Teamspeak, is because they don´t seem, to care about the rules at all, and i don´t think, chatting with them, would solve anything. You guys were told by many in OOC chat, that robbing people in Greenzone, is against server ruled, and yet you did it anyways.

"My recording only recorded ingame sounds, so its why, you can´t hear me speak"

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIV_OvGK8_Q
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you @Nema - after having reviewed your footage I agree, it does seem quite appalling that these guys - even with the knowledge they've gained from OCC about server rules - decide to remove a player from the Greenzone. Even more so, the use of language by Professor7327 is not acceptable. 

24 hour temp ban (6.0.1) issued on Dd "Green zones are “Safe” areas where players are able to convene without hostile interruption. They are not safe havens from the law however, Police can attempt to arrest you

Normally I would issue a Perm ban (1.2) on Professor7327 for the use of discriminatory remarks which we do not accept. Calling people words similar to the one in the video is completely unacceptable. However, seeing as Professor7327 is a new player on our community with low playtime I will give him the benefit of the doubt an issue a very stern warning, asking him to come to Teamspeak for a chat - so we ensure that this does not happen again. 

Thanks again @Nema - keep up the good work. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back