What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [DD] mdc. proxy smoky - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Atlas

Unlinked
Your In-game name

[SCF] Henry [E]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[DD] mdc. proxy smoky

Date of the incident

01/12/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So after dying at hm i flew to blackmarket to regear and resupply coming into land i opened shadowplay by mistake and semi crashed my heli,Irun away from the heli and engage in a conversation with a masked player after a bit of banter i head off to the blackmarket and buy my stuff at this time there are approx 6-8 players in the market.Literally as i finish buying my stuff i hear someone say "out your hands up because i love you" Thinking that someone is just messing about i turn around to get bearings and see who is actually doing the yelling to put our hands up or we will be shot and then i am basically hosed down and executed with little to zero rp

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a5e961b86940af3c6/blackmarket-rdm
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Actully the video shows when someone started running then someone started shooting at my friend and you was looking at my friend and you had enough time to respond or put your weapon on your back but you didn't , just kept looking around and then just looking at my friend and you got shot by me if you count the time its 10+ seconds. this is my reply for this for now till the admin ask me to talk about this again.

Here is the video. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If we are rdming we would have killed everyone in the church but we just killed him he is the only one had gun on his hands and everyone responded except him even people had guns on their hands and they have put their hands up except him . all of this ppl had respond except henry?? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1271962928

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so as you keep bumping this post so it does not get to the bottom of the page to be judged I will respond to you.Your friend outside starts to shoot 6 seconds after your initial initiation he is shooting before i even turn around."put your hands up or you will be shot" goes against the server rules to provide quality roleplay.You gave zero time to get a counter initiation from anyone in the shop you start to shoot immediately.This is rdm. Also you failed to provide any form of roleplay with this mickey mouse robbery "put your hands up or you will be shot" is not quality roleplay.

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE]

Ok so as you keep bumping this post so it does not get to the bottom of the page to be judged I will respond to you.Your friend outside starts to shoot 6 seconds after your initial initiation he is shooting before i even turn around."put your hands up or you will be shot" goes against the server rules to provide quality roleplay.You gave zero time to get a counter initiation from anyone in the shop you start to shoot immediately.This is rdm. Also you failed to provide any form of roleplay with this mickey mouse robbery "put your hands up or you will be shot" is not quality roleplay.

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE]
Lol your video shown that he didn't shot at you try another one . and i'm not bumping the post the admin asked me to put video and i did and he was shooting at first because someone run away and he got him down then i thought you shooting at my friend because my point of view showing you looking at him and actully 9 seconds is enough time to respond I will wait for the admin judgment .

Last edited by a moderator:
After watching both videos, and reviewing the comments you both have made, I have come to a decision.

I do not believe that this is RDM.

@henry the ugandan There is no such thing as "Counter Initiation". That is a phrase that people have been using for a while, but is simply not in any of the rules. If someone is threatening you, then you have the right to defend yourself. That being said, there was plenty of time for you to try and say something in response to your assailants: in fact, someone else around you did respond! I do understand why you thought that it might have been a joke, or someone messing around, but also try and look at it from the other point of view.

@Proxy Smoxy You did start with a jovial tone, and a "put your hands up, because I love you" which is different from the standard hobo initiations. You only started to get nervous when Henry began to turn around with his gun, which is understandable. I will give you some advice, though: remember that when someone is in the gun shop, they cannot hear what is going on around them, including initiations. Also, if someone isn't complying with your orders, perhaps try to change it up a bit from "hands up or I'm going to shoot" which isn't the greatest RP - next time try something along the lines of "That means you with the green gun too - put your hands in the air, or I'm going to have to decorate the inside of this place with your brains!". There is more to say than just "put your hands up or die".

A post was made a while ago to try and address some of these concerns. I've linked it below.

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back