What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - danut faraon & Christian Faraon - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty

The Salties Salty
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[TI] Barney Stinson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

danut faraon & Christian Faraon

Date of the incident

12/29/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Flew my heli over and saw a bunch of guys robbing a hemmt decided to land and help out when i took a shot and then they continued to shoot the chopper then i jumped out and tried to kill them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5682bb6e739805fb26

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@Salty how did you try to resolve it. Before I take action, I want to make sure all attempts to resolve it were made. They may have believed you were with the person they were attempting to carjack.

@Salty how did you try to resolve it. Before I take action, I want to make sure all attempts to resolve it were made. They may have believed you were with the person they were attempting to carjack.
I messaged a couple of times in side chat , Also there was a report made baout the third guy by @TacticalPanda i believe which i also saw and try to get them on TS , and the only thing i saw was him asking over and over again , how to get TeamSpeak , and that was the only guy talking.

I messaged a couple of times in side chat , Also there was a report made baout the third guy by @TacticalPanda i believe which i also saw and try to get them on TS , and the only thing i saw was him asking over and over again , how to get TeamSpeak , and that was the only guy talking.
If it isn't bad me saying this, the whole gang was rdming. Well atleast all the people with 'Faraon' in there name was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back