What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [COM] Michael M; [COM] Jinx Jingtai - Poor/Low Quality RP (action taken)

Steve McBaloni

Your In-game name

Steve McBaloni

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[COM] Michael M; [COM] Jinx Jingtai

Date of the incident

31/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was being transported by [COM] Alex to black market for he is a taxi driver and he accidentally vdm'd me so he then flown me over there and told me his friends were there and they would not hurt me (his friends being the communist gang members). Once i'm there i start purchasing gear and meanwhile Jinx tells me to put my hands up. confused, i take a little while but after he says final warning i don't hesitate and put my hands up. although i put my hands up i get shot by Michael. Now someone may claim the shot was accidental and that i took to long but from the time the animation starts to the time i get shot is still a reasonable amount of time.

After this i get executed by Jinx in a very poor rp fashion clearly breaking rule 7.1.3 (Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.)

We later gathered on teamspeak to try to resolve this situation but jinx's position was that i took too long to comply which to me is an invalid point since i was shot after i had put my hands up.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/CLiewWDqo3A?t=35m
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

This report is invalid , Take it down accordingly as we have solved the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn’t shoot you, the other guy did i didn’t tell him to shoot cause I would’ve shot my self as you can hear me in the recording all confused. Tbh I didn’t do anything wrong, I don’t kn why am I being reported. Also my execution roleplay was good so I don’t understand what’s wrong with it, as I used an accent the whole time. You didn’t even mention me in team speak abt my initiation how poor it was so you didn’t try resolve it with me as this is false information in your report. So please remove my name from this report as I am just a witness. Thank you

Regards:

Jinx Jingtai

Btw just to point out what I said on my initiation part it was : “put your hands up or you will be shot with leathal force” and I gave u time. My execution “sir you are going to be executed because you didn’t comply do you have any last words?” You said your last words I responded and then I finished you off. With a accent the whole time. 

Regards 

Jinx Jingtai

@Jinx a do you think you gave sufficient high quality roleplay before executing the player who was previously shot by your gang-mate?

Your gangmate who shot is already banned, but he clearly did not give sufficient time to comply and also gave very low quality roleplay before shooting.

Hi @James_W12345 I think it was not as high quality roleplay I apologise. This is because my gang memeber shot him and I wasn’t aware of him abt to shoot him. I should’ve told him that I am sorry I shall call the NHS to revive the man because what my man did was by accident. Instead I used roleplay to execute the man as the guy in the gillie suit tells me to get on the ground which made me hesitate so I executed him. I’m not arguing but around 70%-80% of the people on the server uses the same execution as me and never had seen an issue with it. That is why I have been using it. This was a suprise to not just me but the people that kn abt this initiation and execution as many people have used this in the pass as I said before. I again apologise on my behalf as I should’ve called the medics but I hesitated as there was a guy at the door initiating on us. But I don’t understand why he didn’t mention abt what I did wrong in team speak as he said yes to try resolving the situation in this report. Also btw ploblitz edited his post 22 hours ago as the situation has been solved with Steve McBaloni most likely was happy to receive comp.

Regards:

Jinx Jingtai.

Given the circumstances, that it was your gang mate who shot and downed the player, and it appears "by accident", given that he put his hands up, you are not responsible for his actions Jinx a, however you appear to be the one instigating the hostile action. I can only hope that you would have provided high quality RP. This is something we wish to see in the future, bearing in mind that there is always the option of knocking a player out if they dont comply, rather than just shooting them, this allows you to provide very high quality RP while they are knocked out and can be restrained.

Micheal M, this is a warning for your abrupt shooting. I think you know you made a mistake after you shot the player who was placing his hands up. I will be making a note on Micheal M's account about this.

Now about the executions. There were some mitigating circumstances around this, such as other hostile players in the area, so I can appreciate why you may have made a rushed decision to execute, however, and this is a big however, if you are going to execute players, you must provide high quality rp, merely stating they are going to be executed and giving them last words is not sufficient. 

I know you say you have seen this from other players. There could be reasons for this... if high quality rp was given before they were downed, this changes things, also if they were in an active gunfight. otherwise they might well be in breach of rule 7.1.3.

Just because you see other people getting away with it, doesn't mean you should follow suit. I will be issuing you with a warning @Jinx a, but i hope to see you improve your hostile RP and if any more situations like this occur and you havn't provided high quality RP, you can expect a ban. Please lead by example when it comes to high quality RP, and others might see how much fun it is to be on the receiving end of hostilities if great RP is given.

Back