What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Chris M - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nema

Your In-game name

Nema

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Chris M

Date of the incident

23/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me, Hapi and MatasS Saw this hemtt truck driving from the factory, so we tried to rob it, by chasing it. We initiated on the truck and got the engine damaged. ChrisM tried to drive away, but stopped to repair it when we came. Me and Hapi surrounded him at the truck. Hapi asked him to place his hands on his head, and he replied " if you try doing anything, you get shot" We could barely hear him at all, i had to check the recordings, just to figure out what he said. We got no time reply to what he said and i think i was the only one who could actually hear him speak at all. But since none of us really heard his threat, Hapi zip-tied him, and we got instantly lit up by his friends and got killed in the end.

I think" If you try doing anything, you get shot" is a very poor initiation from his side, and we could barely hear him or not at all. I don´t know if its his mic or if he normally speaks so quiet and i don´t have a problem with that. My concern is about the quality of the initiation we got and the short time we had to respond to it. If we had more time in that situation, he could be able to repeat himself a bit louder and let us know that his friends, would not tolerate us robbing him.
Hapi tried to get in contact with him, and we went on their group channel, but he said he did´n want to waste him time on talking to us.

I´m using a build in gaming record program so there is only in game sounds got recorded

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWV7jhx9PQU&t=2s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

What I firstly want to say is that the volume setting of your game seems to be low as you can't even hear Hapi ( the person initiating) from your perspective, as from his perspective I initiate 3 times telling him "I have Friends and allies in the area if you touch me you will be fired up.", therefore I would like to see the perspective of the person actually preforming the role play not the person who decided to run in, zip tie me then run away.

Last edited by a moderator:
My audio might be a bit low for standards, but as you can hear, the volume difference when i was standing next to you and could not hear you very well or at all and when we where getting shot and i was running, how loud Hapi´s voice was compared to yours. 

But as i said in the report, the problem here is the quality of your initiation, and how little time, we had to react to it. As soon at you where done with your sentence, not even a second after, we where getting shot. "If you try anything, you get shot" Its a very confusing threat, and you never told us who was gonna shot us. the whole situation was just chaotic. If your friends had given us more time, we could have got a more interesting situation than what we got. I seen players who had the same or less time to counter initiate in a situation like that, and could press some quality roleplay in the situation that was much better than what we had.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM.

I have had my gang members view the video as well and some of them don't even hear the actual initiator (Hapi) or me due to either your audio recording settings being set to so low or your in game settings being turned down however this is not something I can fix and that is up to you to have your audio set up in a position to hear someone speak, as for your problem with the initiation that would fall under Fail RP/ Poor role play not RDM as you clearly wrote in the report that you heard me make the threat, I just want to point out that I CLEARLY state 3 times about friends and allies around the area, and saying "if you had given me more time" is stupid as you heard my threat and still initiated with the saying "put your hands up you are surrounded" if you wanted to role play the situation out you would not have initiated in such a hostile manner.

Chris, i was not the only one who did´n hear what you said in the situation. Hapi could not hear you at all and i barely heard anything you said, and had to check my recordings again, if it was from my end. But in the video, it sounds like you are whispering and i had a hard time hearing you, but i could clearly hear Hapi when i ran away.

We barely got any time to respond to your threat and got shot down by your friends that you never told us where around us.

"if you had given me more time" is stupid as you heard my threat and still initiated with the saying "put your hands up you are surrounded" if you wanted to role play the situation out you would not have initiated in such a hostile manner.
When you came with your ultimatum about us getting shot if we did anything, We got shot instantly not even 2 seconds after you said that. I was about to ask you to repeat what you said, but we got instantly fired upon. If we had heard, that you had friends in the area and if we had time to process it, it could have ended differently. You must see that the time of your ultimatum and the hail of shots, was way to short, for anyone to react to.

Since there is not being posted new footage´s or other sites of the story, and since we are just going back and forth with this, i´m not gonna reply until we get a reply from staff or new footage´s of the situation or other sides of the story appears.    

I have footage of my initiation however I fell it is not necessary to show it here as I simply think its ridiculous saying "Oh I couldn't hear him therefore its RDM", and if its the initiation you have a problem with then you should have created a topic reporting me for Poor RP not RDM as I CLEARLY initiated, and from what it seems in your original report you did hear me counter initiate therefore I believe that this report should be dismissed as using the excuse "I didn't hear him" is not valid. I wont be commenting any further until a member of staff reviews this.

"Hapi tried to get in contact with him, and we went on their group channel, but he said he did´n want to waste him time on talking to us."

Evidence of me saying I was happy to talk if I was provided their POV.

png3.png

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I have footage of my initiation however I fell it is not necessary to show it here as I simply think its ridiculous saying "Oh I couldn't hear him therefore its RDM", and if its the initiation you have a problem with then you should have created a topic reporting me for Poor RP not RDM as I CLEARLY initiated, and from what it seems in your original report you did hear me counter initiate therefore I believe that this report should be dismissed as using the excuse "I didn't hear him" is not valid. I wont be commenting any further until a member of staff reviews this.

"Hapi tried to get in contact with him, and we went on their group channel, but he said he did´n want to waste him time on talking to us."

Evidence of me saying I was happy to talk if I was provided their POV.

View attachment 12246
You where given the video. I gave it when Nema had uploaded it and he sent it to me, then i sent it right towards you. After that you didnt respond back to me.

Your In-game name

Nema

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Chris M

Date of the incident

23/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me, Hapi and MatasS Saw this hemtt truck driving from the factory, so we tried to rob it, by chasing it. We initiated on the truck and got the engine damaged. ChrisM tried to drive away, but stopped to repair it when we came. Me and Hapi surrounded him at the truck. Hapi asked him to place his hands on his head, and he replied " if you try doing anything, you get shot" We could barely hear him at all, i had to check the recordings, just to figure out what he said. We got no time reply to what he said and i think i was the only one who could actually hear him speak at all. But since none of us really heard his threat, Hapi zip-tied him, and we got instantly lit up by his friends and got killed in the end.

I think" If you try doing anything, you get shot" is a very poor initiation from his side, and we could barely hear him or not at all. I don´t know if its his mic or if he normally speaks so quiet and i don´t have a problem with that. My concern is about the quality of the initiation we got and the short time we had to respond to it. If we had more time in that situation, he could be able to repeat himself a bit louder and let us know that his friends, would not tolerate us robbing him.
Hapi tried to get in contact with him, and we went on their group channel, but he said he did´n want to waste him time on talking to us.

I´m using a build in gaming record program so there is only in game sounds got recorded

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWV7jhx9PQU&t=2s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes
That video was sent to me after I have already left team speak, as you can see the space between the last two texts is 20 mins and at that point I was already off the game, you never said you were rendering it or for me to wait to see it, you only told for me to that you had the footage and to join the lobby, I didn't even know the video was sent to me until I just got into the logs now.

image.png

I would like to request @Chris M to please send in your side of the incident as well. I’m sorry for the late response. Been having Irl things going on. I want to see your side as well to get a better understanding of the situation.

Alright, after looking through this report multiple times, and having some issues IRL while dealing with the report, so I am sorry for taking so long.

After reviewing both sides, I have to say that while I agree both sides can hardly hear each others, it's rather a mistake on everyone's own part. The audio on everyone's recording is super quiet and can hardly be heard. 

Now I will say that Chris on his clip does not hotmic when he orders the shot being fired right after he gets restrained. He also does this saying "I already initiated for you" Now Chris is very quiet and on the first clip I could hardly hear him myself. On his own clip, it rather sounds like he's whispering as well which doesn't help too much. 

I will say that there was not enough time given after he was restrained, which is rather unfortunate since as far as I can hear on Chris' video (Not much), there was proper initiation from both sides, and could've been roleplayed better.

I think that this was an error on everyone's side that caused a massive confusion. However, I will say that Chris should've hotmiced the situation, especially in those two moments. And therefor will only be receiving a warning only,

Report Approved

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back