What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Baller ID13 - GTA RP

DEMO

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Tommy Savage
Reported Players: Baller ID13
Date: Apr 20, 2024
Time: 09:20
What best describes this incident: G2.4 Value of life And G1.5 Power gaming
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was riding through baller turf and i happened to see a baller member selling by himself at that moment i slowed down and acted as if i was going to make a sale also. When the baller member saw me attempt to make a sale he came up to me and told me that i need to pay tax , i told him i wont be paying tax and i will leave the area. I left the area went further down the road and i thought to myself you know what f**k the ballers they've taken the p*ss a few times I'm going to go rob this guy. so i done a U turn damaged my bike a bit so i could use that as an excuse to get him to repair my bike so i can lure him away from the main road.
When i reached back to the area the baller member was selling i asked if he could fix my bike he agreed went over to my bike started to to fix it at that moment i positioned myself behind him pulled my gun out and told him to put his hands up. Instead of valuing his life he decides to run and jump all over the place and radio to his gang for back up. I then fire a few shots and leave the area because i was concerned about his gang turning up and catching up with me which what happened.

For these reasons i believe this player broke the G2.4 rule because he didn't value his life at all.
and i also think and i will be honest im not entirely sure if this would come under a rule break in this situation but i also think that he broke G1.5 rule Power gaming because he forced the scenario where it would put me at a big disadvantage and put him at a big advantage in that scene so its a win situation for him.

i spoke in discord with this said person about it and it concluded with him saying to go ahead with my report. I just feel like certain gang members in the city don't like to take Ls and comply but when the shoe on the other foot people like me the non gang members should comply very frustrating.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/28mFxJaoiEJlWQ/d1337ZL2lLWg?invite=cr-MSxqNHAsMTQ3NjU1OTYwLA https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/28n4JIkDW4Uf-q/d13377w89t6a?invite=cr-MSw3M3YsMTQ3NjU1OTYwLA https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/28n6UTsuUy8l3D/d1337j8ATSpa?invite=cr-MSxiSUMsMTQ3NjU1OTYwLA

Hello mate! I am said baller. Now before I comment I would like to point a couple rules I feel like you've broke within this situation.

First one would be G1.3 Baiting, (Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight.) From your POV this is what it looks like.

Second one would be the same thing you're trying to report me for G1.5 Powergaming, You've called me over to repair the bike and then waited for me to be mid animation to the pull your gun and try rob me.

As for G2.4 Value of life you've reported me for, I knew someone else was online so I took a chance to get into cover and make a radio comm to let the other person know that I needed help so even if I did go down there was a good chance that help would come.

Not really sure why you have reported me for powergaming because that rule has nothing to do with what has actually happened in RP in the situation that had happened.

Hello. I appreciate your views on the situation.

Firstly i wasn't baiting you to create a scene or to get engaged in any gun fight or chase that i knew i could have a high chance of loosing especially being by myself and you being in such a open space for anyone to see. A gunfight is the last thing i wanted to get into. if that was the case i would have just waited for you to make a sale and stuck you up on a messy one but instead i assessed the situation went away and came back with an idea to lure you out of the open.

As for the the power gaming your claiming against me that just sounds to me your giving an excuse and your rule playing you being in an animation is roleplaying just because your in an animation shouldn't stop me from proceeding with my actions. you could of been filling up your fuel for example, i must wait for you to finishing fuelling up before i execute my attack I needed you to be in a state of vulnerability for me to have a chance to execute my plans against you. if i never had to run over to the petrol station and i got there the same time as you i would have pulled my gun on you before had i just needed to get you out of the main road just in case your gang was patrolling this was quickly well thought about it wasn't just a random act.

For the value of life situation with a gun pointed to your head i believe you shouldn't be running anywhere your not superman. and you ran and went on your radio immediately you didn't find cover and go on your radio your was running and jumping whilst on you radio.

Like I' said I'm not sure about the power gaming but i reported you for that because your ran and went on the radio forcing the scene to go the way you wanted when i believe the only thing you should of done is put your hands up.

And if you felt like i broke rules in that situation why didn't your report me why have you waited for me to report you for you to then report me saying i have broke rules. You didn't mention any of this in liaison all you said was that going by the rules you felt like you had a chance of getting away because you wasn't at a obvious disadvantage because i was by myself . To me you was at a obvious disadvantage with a gun to your head if you had your weapon out it would have been a different story.

Thank your for taking time to respond looking forward to hearing your reply.

I will have nothing further to add to this report and i will leave it to staff unless there is any alternative way you would like to handle the situation. Thanks

because he forced the scenario where it would put me at a big disadvantage and put him at a big advantage in that scene so its a win situation for him.
Forcing someone into a situation where there is only 1 winner would be something like robbing people in a clothes shop, robbing someone mid animation..... as you did.

Like i have said on previous reports i deal with NVL in a way where if i dont see a 99% chance of that being successful then i would not call it NVL. This guy took his chance and it worked out.. and yes, of course he would call his gang in after you try to rob a gang member. Thats the whole point of being in a gang.

No action to be taken on this.

Back