What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Arctic Dwarf - RDM(Rejected)

Ace_MG

Your In-game name

[ARM] Pvt. Ace

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Arctic Dwarf

Date of the incident

10/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, I was doing a salt run with my huron. When I got to the processor these 2 guys robbed me. I did everything they asked for, including giving them the keys to my huron and dropping my weapon. and then they shot me. I was pretty frustrated and that is why I typed ''Expect to see a report'' which might not be the proper way to act. Anyways, they told me it was a mistake. In my eyes it doesn't look like a mistake but you're the ones to decide that. They then said: ''We are willing to rightify the situation.'' Such thing never occured after I had died. I tried to send a message where I asked them to come and solve the situation but as soon as I sent it the guy left. I didn't have the other guy's name and was therefore unable to solve the situation with him.

Send me a message if you need more information about something.

//Ace

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3MwGDkLpIE&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
i just want to say you did not try and sort it, you sent me a message then logged off so i could not reply, i then sent one of your friends a message and got no reply and i then went onto team speak to see if you were there and all you channel were empty, i acknowledge there and then what i had done and it was a mistake and i was all in favour of trying to sort it but you made it impossible to reach you and talk about it. im still willing to talk about it, but i will understand if the admin just wants review it and make a choice and move on.

Well, yes I did send you a message. As soon as I sent the message it said that you had disconnected. I waited a few minutes but then I had to go. After all, I couldn't possibly know if you was gonna return or not. We could still discuss this if you want but after this message I think it would be unnecessary.

Back to why I reported you in the first place. It was kinda unfair to shoot me straight away. I wouldn't have been able to shoot you from that angle. I don't complain about the other parts of you robbing me. Your roleplaying was decent since I've seen alot worse roleplaying from other people. I wouldn't have reported you if I weren't in my huron. When the robbery occured you didn't mention taking my communication devices which would have made it possible for me to use my mobile. If you just would have left me there alive I would simply have been able to report my huron as stolen to the police. Since you killed me you could have easily done something illegal and get my huron scrapped.

Why I couldn't get my friend to report it stolen:

(5.4) When you are revived/downed:

You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.

Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.

While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.

Why I couldn't report it stolen after I had respawned:

(5.3) When you respawn:

Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations.

Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are

Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc)

Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.

Your character does remember their friends & gang members.

Now, since my huron didn't get scrapped and you didn't break any other rules during the robbery, I'm willing to forgive you.

I would still like you to apologize and have your friend apologize aswell. I do not need any sort of compensation since you did take everything I had before you killed me (since I would have lost it anyways). 

Send me a message if you still want to discuss.

To any members of staff reading: 

I'm willing to drop this report, as long as they apologize. 

//Ace

i was the 2nd guy, with the wierd voice, yea it was an honest mistake and i was in TS to sort it out, happy to pay comp but i would agree dwarf shot to quick and im his boyfriend.

Sorry bro! <3 you sound like a cool guy and would be happy hanging anytime!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear members of staff:

As of right now it looks like we've got the whole thing solved. Since both guys apologized (Gill here and Arctic dwarf in private) I will drop this report. Going to discuss it with them to let them explain further about what happened. I'm sure everything will work out fine. 

//Ace

Back