What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - (AMW)Mitch - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossss

The Flying Scotsman
Your In-game name

SGT Ross [RT394]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

(AMW)Mitch

Date of the incident

04/05/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We spotted a guy who was robbing people earlier, and tried to stop &amp; search him. We knocked him out and restrained him and then his friend shot us without any warning

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

&lt;16:42:01&gt; "Ross [RT394]": Why did you not engage in roleplay before you shot us?
&lt;17:02:45&gt; "(AMW)Mitch": the fuck you talking about
&lt;17:03:32&gt; "(AMW)Mitch": you restrained me then like a minute later restrained my gang member so theres 2 ways of initiation
&lt;17:03:47&gt; Your chat partner has disconnected.

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you metagamingg? Add more evidence what happened before you always harras my gang members just because we rob people... how did you know he was the guy that robbed someone ? You dont its all metagaming everytime everywhere u Police Officers keep accusing my gang members for robbing people you didnt even ask for his name or anything and u just went there saying you have robbed someone? Is that your RP on the server go away mate and leave us alone .

@Rossss

If it would be possible, could we please resolve the issue with Mitch on teamspeak, sorry for commenting on a report that is not mine, but i would like to see if we could resolve this another way.
I can understand the mistake we made when identifying the suspect (who we thought was you). I realised when I opened the darter in the video that we got the wrong guy. I will happily speak to you in teamspeak about the mistake we made.

With regards to Mitch, I tried to speak to him but he clearly thought he was in the right. Also, I find it weird that he was ingame one minute, got kicked off while under arrest and then disconnects from teamspeak (and doesn't return ingame)... 

So heres how it went ross restrains me and my friend for apparently seeing me with my gun out then he continues to play which then another friend just joins the server with a gun in his hands as soon as me joins these two cops shoot him which he has edited out thats why i stood outside the building he carrys on to then chase another friend for which none of us know why restains him then i shoot them both with a a 45acp

@Rossss Do you have any proof of seeing them rob people previous, Only reason i'm asking is due to Rob mentioning the metagaming in chat. @Mitchcurtis do you or your friend have proof of your friend just being shot upon joining the game?

@Stuart Here are screenshots from my darter, I also spoke about the fact he believed I metagamed with @Oliver V2 and Rob Roberts

direct
direct

No problem @Rossss and thank you for the screenshots. Will await any video proof that @Mitchcurtis has before handeling the report.

ross you have the proof you literally just cut it out of the beginning of your video add an extra 1-2 min on the beginning uncut then my friend dies

ross you have the proof you literally just cut it out of the beginning of your video add an extra 1-2 min on the beginning uncut then my friend dies
Mitch, Do you have any proof for this report?

My shadowplay video started there, I did not cut anything out, just put 2 shadowplayed videos together.

And proof of what?

direct

As @Mitchcurtis doesn't appear to have any proof he would like to put forth I will handle this report as normal. I will go over my points then give the outcome for the report.

So lets start with the downed man who is down. There is no proof to show he did just spawn in nor how he died. You say that the police killed him without giving him enough time to comply however provide no proof of this @Mitchcurtis so I will leave that there.

Going on to the part where Rob Roberts claimed metagaming. You can see from the screenshots @Rossss provided that you was wearing exactly the same items that was caught via the darter robbing people. Ross did say that you was being searched under suspission of an illegal firearm due to what he saw and that you did match the description. No metagaming here.

At no point was any threat made towards the officers from Rob Roberts side or from Mitch himself. Now from opening fire like that is clear RDM. Few different ways this could have gone, For example threatened the police when they handcuffed Rob or simply roleplay with the police. Yes they would of found an illegal firearm on you I am guessing however most things you can roleplay out of and we do encourage people to do so.

Now for the conclusion, The only person in the wrong here was Mitch and as Ross said he did ask through teamspeak and personally if you admitted to it and maybe talked more to Ross that it may have been resolved via teamspeak. I will be issuing a ban on Mitch for this clear RDM.

Name: (AMW)Mitch
Steam ID: 76561198271774525
GUID: e9e738a06deff1dd1e23439a923f156a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back