What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Ali - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crexvin

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

PC Crexvin Wildley

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ali

Date of the incident

06/09/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Guy was arrested we told him to drop his Weapons and magazines on the floor during this process he just started shooting at us in GZ.

http://imgur.com/a/ODO4o

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

No one died in the video = No RDM 

after that i got in the jail for 15 minutes.

So,

please clarify why i'm getting RDM Ban.

RDM Ban is for killing someone without role playing.

which is not what happened.

and i need a clarification for what i got the ban, in details

@CostuntainRDM is Random Death Match = no one has to be killed, just if there is a bullet shot without RP its RDM 2. u didn't RP 3.You are in a Greenzone. 

Did u even ever consider to read the rules?

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Green Zones marked on the map are in popular main cities, Police Stations & NHS Hospitals (usually popular and busy) 

This is an area setup for the joys of being able to roleplay and a friendly and safe environment for all players without the usual hassle of being robbed/killed. 

However please note that green zones are not safe havens, if you are chased into one by the Police/Bounty Hunters or you are wanted they will taze and arrest you. 

(6.1) You are unable to kill anyone in a green zone (Punishment is a ban) 

(6.2) Lethal weapons must be holstered inside green zones at all times

@crexvinyour idea of RP is to tell you if i am going to shoot?

RP was going from the begging of the scene until the end. if you say i didn't RP you are not being honest at all.

and sure i read the rules.

@crexvinyour idea of RP is to tell you if i am going to shoot?

RP was going from the begging of the scene until the end. if you say i didn't RP you are not being honest at all.

and sure i read the rules.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting AT someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Just for your information mate

@crexvin You are unable to kill anyone in a green zone (Punishment is a ban) 

no one was killed in the scene.

the BAN is not the appropriate punishment since the rules states that KILLING action is essential to apply the BAN

@CostuntainHey man we will see what the staff has to say about this , but im giving you a heads up, your in the wrong.

I suggest all scene is revised by admins to discuss the RP in that situation.

being honest is very important if you really believe in Role Play 

Hi, 

We were unable to find the players in question so this report will have to be moved to rejected. However with our new and improved tools I promise that we will find players with names like this going forward.

Any comp requests will be accepted in this case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back