What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - AHMED MAHER - Other (Need Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve McBaloni

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Steve McBaloni

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

AHMED MAHER

Date of the incident

02/11/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

When i was in kavala garage (greenzone) player AHMED MAHER stole my truck(unfortunatly no hard evidence of that) i then rushed to scrap yard to find him hidding there(see screenshot).When i got back to the garage AHMED MAHER again tried to steel my hatchback(take note that no rp undertaken whatsoever by him) . later on the same player took evil potato's offroad in the kavala garage (clear on the screenshots) and then died. he later on looted some dead bodies and broke NLR(screenshots)
i suggest a ban without appel since multiple rules were not repectded:

(2.5) Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)

(3.3) Altis Life UK operates microphone only servers, If you do not have a microphone then unfortunately this is not the community for you. Quality roleplay can only be achieved with a microphone so anyone caught on our servers using direct chat to type or RP will be warned/kicked and if they come back and proceed to not use a microphone then will be issued a ban (Punishment kick/ban)

(5.3) When you respawn:

Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations.

Your character does not remember where any of its vechiles outside the garage are

Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc)

-->Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.

Your character does remember their friends & gang members.

(6.4) You are unable to lockpick or steal vehicles in a greenzone (Punishment is a ban)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6hdrgob3mfxvxox/report+player.zip

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Player upload the video on youtube. I'm not downloading files

For the sake of keeping the reports section clear Please create a new report with a video on youtube when you have one, dont bother filling it out with all the information just link this report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back