What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 931 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry C

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Barry Clevedon

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 931

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/04/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 130

What best describes this incident ?: (G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone. 

(G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: At the beginning of this situation, i am seen to be selling coke with 4 other people at coa hill. Moments later one of the people i was selling with on the hill pulls out a shotgun and tells me to put my hands up (clearly implying i am about to get robbed). Following this, i am then commanded by 931 to drop my cocaine, smoothies and cash. I then proceed to follow his instructions by dropping the coke and smoothies and then follow with the cash, dropping 200 at a time due to my pockets being set to 200 beforehand. I say to 931 'are you guys really this broke' to which he replies 'yeah i am broke and im going to blast your head off after too lad, how about that' (clearly showing his intentions were to loot me as fast as possible and gives a slight indication that he doesnt feel like providing any RP). I then proceed to drop my cash until 931 tells says 'are you taking the fucking piss lad' to which i reply 'you told me to drop it and i am dropping it'. Without any further conversation or any rp 931 shoots me in the head with his shotgun and goes off to collect a local car, that i am later put in and taken to a random location and dumped. I first tried to reason with 931 in the OOC chat and was asking why he shot me and was implying to him that he had displayed poor RP. I then wait a few minutes after being dumped for him to join QE which he does. We then had a talk where he was not willing to understand my points. He then decided he didnt care about liasing and said to put the report up as his doesnt care. (clip of the QE convo available if any staff would like to see). I do not believe that this robbery was roleplayed to a high standard or made fun for either parties involved. Clips of the robbing and dumping will be posted below. I do not intent in commenting further unless i believe it is necessary or needed by staff.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1BU9FhU7nhVSxP/d1337z0xpezq?invite=cr-MSxwUm4sMTkyOTkxNTg5LA
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1BUaOuM8YwylJH/d1337Qp0S5cK?invite=cr-MSw0TDYsMTkyOTkxNTg5LA 

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, 

Not sure why I am being reported for G7.1? You were never my hostage it was a robbery. Regarding you being shot; to start with you was giving lip calling me broke with 3 guns pointed in your face, you then continue to drop the cash in 200s "taking the piss".

You were very salty from the start, I could tell you was very upset with the fact that you were being robbed. My intentions are never to kill and dump people after robbing them as I enjoy the roleplay that can come from such situations, however you giving lip and putting the cash in small amounts at a time would in my opinion justify getting shot. Roleplay is about give and take and you dropping a small amount at a time to try frustrate me even after being told “are you taking the piss” is going to affect the roleplay.

This made the roleplay go the way it did, every single robbery I have been involved in in the past week has involved good fun roleplay for everyone involved.  You need to understand that not all situations are the same, there has been times where we have taken someone very compliant and done a roleplay situation where they can get their stuff back if they win the game.

I would also like to add the fact you are lying about liaison, you kept on threatening me saying ‘should I call staff’ or ‘should I show staff this clip and see what they say’, to which I then responded I don’t care do what you want.  

[SIZE=11pt]One more thing Barry, I couldn’t help but scroll down your medal and saw a clip which involved a shootout with myself at grapeseed a few hours before and notice you exploited the "flee3" walk style to gain an advantage in how fast you ran during that gun fight. Just bare that in mind that this is classed as exploiting 😊[/SIZE] - clip for context[SIZE=11pt]  [/SIZE]https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1BO0PSU0sPFOiB/PkRzFenVAfts?invite=cr-MSxWUFEsMjAxNTQyOTI3LA

[SIZE=11pt]I will add my POV to show more context on how it looks from my point of view - [/SIZE]

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi, 

Not sure why I am being reported for G7.1? You were never my hostage it was a robbery. Regarding you being shot; to start with you was giving lip calling me broke with 3 guns pointed in your face, you then continue to drop the cash in 200s "taking the piss".
As stated above zycho, i had my pockets set to 200 beforehand. As i explained in liason u could of easily asked me to change the amount if you were unhappy with the speed of it. Instead of saying 'are you taking the piss' you could of simply said 'drop it all at once' or something like that. Like you said below the earlier situation which is apparently you and your friends. They did the same thing and were 'taking the piss' we did not decide to shoot them but told them to drop it faster. Please feel free to reply to this with your friends ingame name that done this if you believe it is a bad thing. Clip for this - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1BO7xD_GYYFsz_/d1337gt912Ag?invite=cr-MSxyZkEsMTkyOTkxNTg5LA  

You were very salty from the start, I could tell you was very upset with the fact that you were being robbed. My intentions are never to kill and dump people after robbing them as I enjoy the roleplay that can come from such situations, however you giving lip and putting the cash in small amounts at a time would in my opinion justify getting shot. Roleplay is about give and take and you dropping a small amount at a time to try frustrate me even after being told “are you taking the piss” is going to affect the roleplay.
Regarding this, i do not believe that your intentions were to show quality roleplay as you believe they were. I agree with the fact of getting 'lippy' would be a reason for killing someone but that simply is not the reason why i was shot and we both know that. Getting 'lippy' is a part of roleplay and helps people build on their rp in a situation as there is something to talk about or something else to do than making it a simple boring robbery that is not fun for both parties. 

I would also like to add the fact you are lying about liaison, you kept on threatening me saying ‘should I call staff’ or ‘should I show staff this clip and see what they say’, to which I then responded I don’t care do what you want.  
Here you are trying to push this onto me. I have a clip of the liason call but unfortunately it does not prove this as it did not record your voices as it was through discord not through the game. If needed i can still provide this clip so that you can hear my end of the conversation. I believe you or your friend mentioned something about getting staff to join, to which i replied 'i can call staff' 'should i show staff the clip and see what they say?' this was a clear response to your friend as i was wondering if they were happy to get a member of staff in the call to check the clips and provide us both with a solution on the situation. You clearly took this the wrong way as me and some others in the call were happy with getting staff in. 

exploited the "flee3" walk style to gain an advantage in how fast you ran during that gun fight.
In that situation where 'flee3' was used i never gained any advantage over anyone in that fight. I was not using it to outrun anyone and in the clip you have provided i was aiming my gun the whole fight so flee3 did not take any advantage in that situation as everybody has the same walking speed when holding a gun. I understand that it would be an exploit if i used it to my advantage, an example would be outrunning a police officer etc.  

Hello ,

I have given enough context to show why you was shot, i will not be responding unless asked to do so by staff. Again you are clearly lying about using flee3 as an advantage as you can clearly see from the clip provided that you run much faster once you use "flee3" but that's for staff to decide.

Luckily I have some of the discord conversation which I will be posting below. You can clearly hear how triggered you was in liaison almost talking like a child stating "should i show staff this clip see what they think". 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Luckily I have some of the discord conversation which I will be posting below. You can clearly hear how triggered you was in liaison almost talking like a child stating "should i show staff this clip see what they think". 
I like how in your clip you try to cut out what was said beforehand. Regarding this, my reply in the call was me replying to one of you as you can tell in the clip that im quite clearly replying to someone. Any reason why you have cut the rest of the clip out?

I did not clip this as you can clearly see it was not from my pov,  this is going round in circles so i will leave this to staff. 👍

Thanks 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Barry Clevedonand @zycho

I'm not sure why clips and evidence from incidents that have absolutely nothing to do with this report are being dragged into it from both of you, it seems as if you're attempting to one up each other. Is this the case? 

Hello @Barry Clevedonand @zycho

I'm not sure why clips and evidence from incidents that have absolutely nothing to do with this report are being dragged into it from both of you, it seems as if you're attempting to one up each other. Is this the case? 
Hi Jessie, no this is not the case on my end. I simply added the clip to show that they did exactly the same thing i did but at a worse rate. There was no other intention but to show him that they did the same thing

Hi Jessie, I was the individual who was shot in that clip and just wanted to let Barry know that he needs to be careful when changing his walk style when in combat,  nothing malicious just wated to let barry know before he gets himself into trouble for exploiting.

Thanks 

Hello @Barry Clevedon

Thank you for taking the time in making this report 

This has been looked in to by other staff and we have all come to the same conclusion, the whole situation was poor. 

@zycho throughout the robbery you were very quick to pull the trigger.
There are many things you could've done during the robbery which wouldn't have resulted in you shooting the victim. "Are you taking the piss" and then shooting is very short and not the highest of quality. It is also not very fun when you have already made you mind up on killing the individual and not really wanting to gibe any other roleplay a chance. 

@Barry Clevedon were clearly trying to stall by dropping 200 at a time. If you've got 3 shotguns pointed at your face and you're clearly being told to drop your items, I'm pretty sure you'd be doing everything in your power to comply with their demands and drop everything as quick as you possibly could. 

Due to no rules actually being broken this report will be declined 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back