What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 556 and 524 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Cullen

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Andrew cullen

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 556 and 524

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/06/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1930

What best describes this incident ?: rvdm

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i was responding to a call of a car that was used to rob someone while calling over the radio to ask what direction it was heading i was hit from behind by 2 red sultans which were reported earlier ramming people at first i didnt think it was intentional till they came back and robbed my bike without saying a word to me although ill admit i slowed down the speed in which they hit me seemed a bit intentional

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/vxPNZYmkeHWLD/d1337pfLiPPD?invite=cr-MSxKUkYsMjE2NDMxNzMs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: no "due to when i attempted to communcate with them outside of mrps when they hit my bike i was ignored"

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning @Reaper4life

With claims of RDM/RVDM we would require 3-5 minutes prior before the initial rule break occurs. Can you provide us with a longer video please?

thanks for the reply stuart 

ive attached a longer video below as can be seen im patroling the area of mrps after reports of a black sultan ramming people out the front when i get call to pursuit of a car used in a robbery when i leave two red cars after they failed to attempt to speak with me while heading towards legion is when the prevoiuse video begins just as they strike me off my bike and down me 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi @Reaper4life

I have reviewed your footage and can clearly see that you had no previous RP interaction with the two gents which would cause them to attack you in this manner.

IDs - 556, 524

Action - 1 Day Ban

CharIDs - 34166, 34167

Rule - G1.1

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back