What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 554, 461 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drex

Rookaholic
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Eric Doyle

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 611 554, 461

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/23/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1930

What best describes this incident ?: Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: While searching for a missing officer, I stumbled upon four Vagos members who appeared to be taking a picture. I approached to see if they had the officer there and was met with, probably the worst role play I've experienced in a long time.

"Hands hands hands hands!" followed by "get out, get out, get out!"
- All that's missing really is a countdown...

The evidence speaks for itself.
Person with revolver that initially goes "hands hands hands" is 611 554.
Person with Sawn-off that goes "get out, get out, get out!"" is 461.

Both appear incapable of providing any form of quality role play, and this is with zero involvement in any role play with them prior.

Context video:
https://youtu.be/Vz2l_4cBtbw (Corrupted audio on my end).

A video uploaded with Medal TV will be attached shortly with the situation itself, in which my microphone is also captured.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/FNycsgrc2oJlu/d1337ErWlaB9?invite=cr-MSxyZ28sMTg1MDI2Mjgs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I am ID 554 I see this as nothing more than a report out of anger so I will just give facts to my side of things. We were taking a picture in a secluded location, someone rolled up on us and with that voice changer used we thought it was a gang member of our, Liam. So I trolled and said "hands hands hands" not being met with the reply I thought I would get from Liam you can clearly hear I am instantly confused and it dawned upon me that you were not someone i KNEW guns were pointed I can only assume for you to understand the severity of the situation you were in and the objective was to ascertain your identity not to rob or harm. Plainly speaking it was a situation where someone had seen things they shouldn't have. As we were determining what to do, as you can see me running off to see if anyone else had followed you to the spot. You decide to pull out your gun and start shooting at us, which you are well within your right to as no gun was being aimed at you and you were no longer at a clear disadvantage. Personally if you are CID I don't see why you can't go along with your story of wrong place wrong time it actually from watching it back looked like it would have worked. But foolishly, in my opinion, you blow your cover and escalate to actual gunshots (attacking us first) at which point evidently we defended ourselves and killed you.

Now was my RP quality to begin with? No but I had assumed you were one of our gang members trying to join the picture. Did I shoot first? No. Did I even have intention of attacking you? No again. I understand you are angry but how this has ended up on the forums I still do not understand, things escalated through you attacking first. Things could have easily gone towards an area of "good RP" but you directly cut things off and wanted a shoot out.

But foolishly, in my opinion, you blow your cover and escalate to actual gunshots (attacking us first)
My cover had already been blown, as I had been searched by one of you already. They would've seen the full police-inventory I was carrying, this in combination with 'Deandre Scott' already knowing Eric Doyle and confirming me as CID beforehand makes that statement null and void.
Besides that, your acts of aggression is the initial 'attack' in this scenario, whether it consists of shooting or threats is not relevant - You were the one engaging in hostile role play from the start, not I. 

The only reason I opened fire and activated my panic alarm, was knowing I had NPAS overhead and likely a lot of other units in the vicinity.
The moment I wasn't at a direct disadvantage anymore, I attempted to make it my advantage instead and turn the tables. 

Things could have easily gone towards an area of "good RP" but you directly cut things off and wanted a shoot out.
I didn't cut things off. You guys did, by not presenting yourselves properly on the server, and by not providing high quality role play at all times.
Had you not proceeded with the lines "hands hands hands", this would've likely never happened - at the end of the day, the situation could've ended very differently from an OOC perspective, had the "trolling" not been continued off with the 'stick up' that followed. 

The entire situation of me being held at gun point, is based of that initial interaction, making the entire situation stink.

- I think you need to separate the RP from OOC in this context. What happened in RP (aka the shootout) is not relevant to the report.
The poor quality role play provided beforehand is highlighted in this topic however

- Edit:

Removing ID 611 from the report (mistaken for the person shouting 'Hands hands hands'), replaced with 554

Killing a police officer as everyone knows is a big decision. Like I already said you are well within your rights to shoot but to shoot you there on the spot is not a decision I personally would have made. You could have been coerced into keeping quiet so I don't believe my point is "null and void" just because you have seen or heard about that happening to other police officers does not mean it would happen to you. Even if I had not said hands a random person in a blacked out car arriving in an area where we are brandishing guns. We did not shoot on sight or randomly we needed to ascertain who we were dealing with in order to know how we would progress. A response of "are you for real" even prepetuates it further, we could have put guns away and acted aloof but once our faces had been seen it was paramount that we know who had seen us with weapons for the sake of our characters' freedoms.

I won't deny it is a sticky situation. It all revolves around the fact that we have been quiet lately. For an individual to be in that concealed location arouses suspicion of who you are straight away, hence us originally believing it was someone we know. We then were able to see that this was wrong hence us telling you to put your hands up so we could question yourself to obtain your identity. Yes we were messing around at first as would alot of people but that eventually took a turn when we found out it wasn't who we originally believed it to be. I do apologize for my part in the scenario but there is obviously a reason we were in that area and were startled to say the least when a person we didn't know saw us with guns. 

ID 554 originally told you the place your Hands up whilst aiming a gun but then changed posture still believing it was someone we know. We then wanted to let you go due to the fact we are trying to stay away from fighting police before we then acted self defensively. Resulting in you being injured.

As much as I understand the point you try to bring across, I feel as if mine is dismissed.
- The scenario that took place, the fact that you are Vagos and try to stay under the radar, whether or not there might be containers nearby: This is all irrelevant to the main concern that has been brought up in this report.

Approaching another playing with a weapon, shouting 'hands hands hands', is not the way to present yourself on the server. It's is horrendously poor role play and, in my opinion, considered a rule break. It is each and every players responsability to ensure that they present themselves accordingly on the server. To not assume "it's my mate, it's fine" - because at some point (it being this particular scenario), you're bound to mistake your friend for someone else, and when you act in a certain way, you're bound to break rules.

As an example, to help bring across my point.
If you were to 'joke around with a mate', and shoot his tire out on a daily basis, and one day mistake his car for mine, you would effectively have broken G1.2 - RDM, by shooting at another player randomly. The excuse of "sorry, I thought it was a mate, we usually mess around like that", while I understand it, is not relevant as a defense to how you've presented yourself today, the same as it would not in the case of shooting someone randomly.

I understand that, but seeing it from a criminal point of view being the fact that a person we believe to be someone we know which is then discovered isn't, means we have someone who we don't know witnessing us in OCG yellow with guns causes a large amount of speculation. This then puts us into a position where we have an officer who without a doubt will use it as evidence in the future. No gang is gonna allow people to see them with weapons which is common sense. All I will be saying regarding the incident. I'm not a staff member however to me that doesn't constitute a rule break what it does show is a group of people being startled by someone who sees us in possession of firearms. 

So I've had a look into this report and I have a few points to bring up. 

I'll address the first point with poor roleplay. Looking over the video provided there was an on-going situation with police around Alta Street gas station that lead to Drex heading to the scrapyard where he noticed multiple Vagos members holding weapons. During this time he was challenged to get out of the vehicle due to seeing gang members holding guns, Could this maybe have been done better? Indeed it could be, However given the context you'd understand the aggression.

After Vagos got you out of the vehicle you we're searched after being questioned to where you in your own words Drex stated you have police items on your person so it would be easy to identify yourself. There are many things that could of happened however the shooting only started after you we're outed as police by yourself shooting first, As mentioned from the other party reported.

Now, Looking over the video more so the Youtube one provided in the initial report. There we're a few times sessionheads we're being used and going from the video you did look around the area at the gas station prior to moving on and sessionheads being used Drex. Furthermore, Upon going to the scrapyard you was in front of the vehicle attempting to use sessionheads again prior to seeing Vagos on the wall and calling it out over the radio. In both of these times there was no reason for this to be used other than to attempt to gather information that wouldn't normally be there.

With this as a whole, I believes this goes without saying, Staff are held to a higher standard overall to the rules since we are the ones enforcing said rules and setting the example for the community as a whole. Going from the video itself and points mentioned it would fall under exploiting since the information was used and attempted to be used in both sections outlined. 

This will lead to my conclusion below:

Name: Drex Riley
Rule: C2.2
Action: Permanent Ban

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back