What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 449 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Busy

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Adam Busy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 449

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1933

What best describes this incident ?: Fail Driving

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Upon initiating a pursuit of a vehicle that I had cause to stop as shown in the video this led to a pursuit being initiated. Following this vehicle up the mountain in a chase this vehicle then made its way down the mountain range and then hit a stinker jump launching himself off the mountain and into the sky very high which I believe fulls within the fail driving standards expected from everyone.

This photo is a picture of the vehicle following the jump - https://gyazo.com/525ea85e2e3f9020939a33661ec89574

Following this, I have then eventually found the driver and dealt with them in RP by taking them back, etc, and continuing the RP situation by treating them, etc.

The video does the talk and I don't really have much further to add until staff have reviewal of the footage and have given an opinion.

Cheerio.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/LlyPwnCDHklC1/5lVtdLYhygE2?invite=cr-MSxmV2IsNTUwMzUxMjYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Morning @Adam Busy

I think the Fail Driving is fairly clear here, the user drives up a mountain, gathers speed as he drives down it then does a large jump on his bike, downing himself in the end due to the impact. As such, the following action has been taken:

81219 | 1 Day Ban | G1.8

Approved.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back