What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 425 - Miles Berrecloth - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

Donator
Donator
Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Aria Lanes

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 425 - Miles Berrecloth

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/23/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1900

What best describes this incident ?: G1.5

Please (in detail) describe the incident: It all started off when we initiated a pursuit with Miles in his vehicle. Eventually the vehicle became disabled and miles was tased after exiting his car and stabbing an officer he was placed in cuffs by myself and is incapacitated (which i first thought). I know there is a common bug which leads to people being downed after being tased even though they haven't sustained any serious injury, however i still approach him and try and roleplay with him to give him some first aid in case he had "hit his head" or what not on the way down to the floor after being tased. however upon trying to roleplay with him 425 refuses to speak to me or roleplay with me in any way through /me's. At this point I take him to pillbox as I roleplay that he is unresponsive and needs a doctor at that point, when we arrive at pillbox i take him into the npc so he can check in however he fails to do so. I repeatedly try and speak to him and he is still not responding.. I thought maybe he was AFK at that point so I put a message in OOC asking for him to come to TS after which he responds to in OOC asking why. I thought at the time he was just wanting to respawn to avoid any roleplay and escape the convictions however after a couple more minutes waiting when a medic arrives and I call for the medics attention suddenly 425 jumps to his feet and starts running towards the door. The whole time he was using an emote to appear that he was downed when he wasn't. I believe this is powergaming as i think his objective was to stay there at the check in until we got bored waiting with him and then get up and leave whenever we left. We waited for about 15 minutes with him to which he then after no words or /me's decides to try and run.

Miles being arrested :
https://youtu.be/3hnzq2gq4VU

Miles being transported to Pillbox and us waiting:
https://youtu.be/JsoFtzW2bHE

Miles trying to escape suddenly when a medic arrives:
https://youtu.be/Szq_BibF4vo

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/Szq_BibF4vo

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Sir RaptorI believe this is you in the footage provided, would you like to give your side of the story?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello,

The direction of role-play I had planned for was for either office to basically do a /me and give me something to work with for example /me checks pulse to which I would've responded with /me pulse fine and well just unconscious and needs medical attention to which I would've received medical attention and that would've been the end of it we could've then continued with the police rp of being arrested or searched or even convicted which we did anyway after I tried to flee.

Now to what matters the 'rule break' I'm unsure if this is a rule break or not I can see how it can be deemed power-gaming as to which whatever the outcome is I will respect and appreciate a better understanding for the rules so I will know not to do anything of this sort within the future. I would also like to point out I didn't intend to break a rule any other questions let me know I'll be happy to answer, have a good day/ night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Miles, please see the second video @0:15  and @6:48 . I tried multiple times to rp with you through /me’s and also by speaking with you as well as waiting with you in pillbox for over 15 minutes. If that truly was the case and you had somehow missed both the /me’s and all of the roleplay I tried to initiate with you by trying to speak to you then why the moment you see a medic do you attempt to run? You could have done /me’s when you were pretending to be downed so I was aware of the situation however you did not and chose to remain completely silent throughout the whole scenario. I have already explained why I believe this to be a rule break in the initial report but I will leave this in the capable hands of the staff team now. Thanks for the response 🙂 

I will today be enforcing a ban (G1.5) according to FBS for 1 day. You have had 2 warnings up and til now, and this will be your first 1 day ban.

This is nothing short but a waste of time having to deal with someone that does not provde any proper RP to just pull something like that. I think for the future @Sir Raptor
that you do roleplay, play your part and accept it. Cause if you did roleplay it might even have rewarded you.

31962 - 76561198370503229

Report accepted. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back