What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 380 and 382 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsnipz

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Leo Brown

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 380 and 382

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/13/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1915

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM and RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and ares were on triads turf i was in my head playing with my dogs when a car came out of nowhere and rammed into me and then the passenger got out and stabbed Ares when hearing the stabbing i looked back at my monitor and saw the passenger get back into the car and drive off ( can give the footage to staff if requested just has alot of background noise and me ignoring my game completely)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/913085744019566605/974738297458941952/unknown.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

I would a need a video of this incident. 3-5 minutes before the events unfold.

Alright thank you. Video does indeed show what is RVDM. Since there is not video of what goes on in the backround i will not action anything on him.

But the guy in the car aka "Trey Marley" will receive a ban for G1.1 - 1 day according to the Fair Ban System.
No prior RP but just straight up killed you with it.

For the future, please do not afk on the server @Tsnipz we are quite popular around these times and it would be unfair for others.

Action taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back