What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 251 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

cv23richards23

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: paddy lee

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 251

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/13/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2150

What best describes this incident ?: the police officer was very unprofessional in his arrest

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i had told him wasnt happy with the way he arrested me he didnt read me my rights when he had me in custody when i wasnt happy with the justice system and told him to take me to the jail he started acting childish as if his car was having problems and that it was driving in the wall so it would waste time he then was very unprofessional during his arrest when in custody and feeling out done by this situation i went to write this report to come back to two more officers have there id in the video in my prison cell abusing me beating me to almost death being very un professional in replying to my slander wiith more abuse back to me was not close to any sort of real rp wasn't told my charges again just handed to group six with not even been read rights again or offerd a lawyer at anypoint at all very shit roleplay on there side considering they have been here much longer than me i will put evidence below and the officers can show there body cams if they feel like ive spoken out of term. my footage has buuged on the second inccodent but u can hear there reactrion when i say ive come back to being abused (evidance 2https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Zt57bmtfbmTG1/99yNnr1HO9YD?invite=cr-MSxuOGQsMTcyNTkwNzMzLA ) (evidance 3 https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Zthst6stn-fPq/3TB19PqlGy93?invite=cr-MSxEMkMsMTcyNTkwNzMzLA) hopefully u can look at input in game to see how they was treating me the officers was in police station at 22.17pm on the 13/03/2023

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Zt3OrQYBoUWss/lQncPNHCJNFs?invite=cr-MSxZcTcsMTcyNTkwNzMzLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

staff  may  i state the audio is not the best im trying to sort that out but im fairly new to body camming if i messed any details up let me know ill try correct sorry in advance 🙂 

the was doing  shit  roleplay they  didnt act  as police more like gang members attacking me  in  my  cell talking abuse messin around instead of taking me police station  the whole situation had  no roleplay .......  section (G1.7) Community leaders - Players who are business owners, organisation leaders or high ranking police officers/NHS personnel. These players should be a leading source of quality story lines and consistently strong roleplayers. Thus will be held to a higher standard under our rules and guidelines. If you wish to become a community leader, you should consistently create roleplay scenarios of a high standard for yourself and others.     they set no  standardof  that  and his driving  into a wall at 60mph broke  section  (G1.8) Fail Driving - Unrealistic driving is not permitted. Unrealistic driving is defined as performing unrealistic stunt jumps, driving off the side of cliffs/highways and driving on like nothing happened, and driving at extremely excessive speeds while in urban areas. During police chases excessive speed is permitted. If you experience an accident then you are expected to roleplay out the accident, both from your health perspective and the damage to your vehicle.   and by the officers  beating me  in my cell being very corrupt they also effect this rule G5.2) Believable Character Roles - If you wish to roleplay as a lawyer, it may not be realistic that you will repair your car at the roadside, or shoot and kill a man for scratching your vehicle. Pick a style that suits your character's backstory and role and stick to it. You have multiple character slots for a reason! 

(G1.7) Community leaders
Low ranking police officers are not community leaders, the rules explains who falls under said rule.

G5.2) Believable Character Roles
A corrupt officer is a believable character role, it happens in real life, though (thankfully), not as often as we see on the server. Nevertheless, it is not against the rules.

It is also probably pertanant for me to point out that we do not install keyloggers on users hardware, as you alluded to in your evidence. We cannot see people's keystrokes.

Alright, with those out of the way, lets focus on the claim of G1.8, fail driving. The user was trying to roleplay with you, something that you were unwilling to reciprocate because you couldn't separate yourself from your character. This isn't fail driving, this is the user trying to roleplay car troubles and when you refused to roleplay, gave up.

Now, I'd like to focus on your own actions, namely your breach of C1.14, breaking RP in voice and G2.3, Roleplay Everything.

[SIZE=medium](C1.14) Threats to report / Disputes / Breaking RP in Voice - There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example, if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only.[/SIZE]
Talking about staff being able to see keystrokes and exploiting is the definition of breaching character and is not what we expect from those playing on our servers, it ruins the experience for all and is the result of you being too mad to properly engage with the police. I'll note that this is not your first offence under this rule.

Your threatening to combat log in OOC can only be described as a breach under C1.7, Common Sense. We will not tolerate that behaviour and the clear lack of care for the server, the players or the rules.

[SIZE=medium](C1.7) Common Sense - As a Roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense.[/SIZE]
I would next like to talk about your camera that you claimed to have that is always constantly uploading to the cloud and the fact you had multiple cameras everywhere and despite being searched multiple times, you continued claiming to have cameras. The police could not have done anything more to remove them and as such, this falls under G1.5, Powergaming.

[SIZE=medium](G1.5) Powergaming - Forcing a scenario where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win.[/SIZE]
By making it so that no matter what the other party does you will always have the footage, you are forcing yourself into a win.

Unfortunately, the only rules broken were by yourself, and this has all been explained to you over the course of around half an hour on a roof in-game, in more detail than provided here. As such, the following action has been taken:

Character Name: Paddy Lee

Character ID: 87853

Punishment: C1.14, G2.3, C1.7, G1.5 | Permanant Ban

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back