What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 249 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

odeasey

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Brock Aries

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 249

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/04/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 8

What best describes this incident ?: Discrimination

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was talking to a 229 member, then an Azteca member got a baldie to RDM me, then the baldie called me the F slur whilst chasing me. Tried calling him to liason he didnt come.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1hIfh8KeMicx48/d1337u2iV8sl?invite=cr-MSw1SlQsMTAxOTQzOTQxLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

hi there first of all just wanna say Regarding the use of the F slur yes i completely hold my hands up to that and apologise thoroughly for using that word as i know how looked down upon it is. When in character and anger built I let it get the better of me and the word slipped out by mistake.

But if I’m being honest I feel like this report is a bit harsh, one i did ask twice how to go to discord and i told you i was struggling to do it i even said i was more than happy to do so in ooc i was still in the process of working out how to join as I have never been in a situation where I have needed to.

Regarding the situation of apparent “rdm” the azteca member didnt get me to rdm at all it was pre meditated within rp. we met in prison about 10 mins before this situation as me and you were both speaking to each other, you asked me to “pay tax” and to “hold your pocket” we then went on and had a fight on the court.(you won)Then all with in rp i spoke to the azteca member after and he said dont have that, referring to you telling me to “hold your pocket” he then said get a bandage on and go get him back so i did as seen in the clip. I personally dont see how it is rdm when 1 we had an altercation before and 2 i am mocking the ballers crest on a wall i then swing for you and you run off then you try fighting back, surly once you start fighting back that is engaging in RP.

I just feel like it was a bit quick to file a report as i was still trying to figure out how to come and liason with you i was more than happy to talk and i would of apologised there and then for using the slur. I’m not trying to make right of it but it slipped out in the moment and unfortunately led to this report, it’s a word that isn’t usually in my vocabulary in and out of the city especially in as I know how it is vued.

And like I said you failed to mention that we met before this incident and jumped straight to “rdm” when I had good reason to start an altercation with you. Fair enough if that was the first time us meeting but it wasn’t. Personally without me justifying using the F slur because i know it’s wrong and derogatory it’s coming across that your just being a bit salty for me killing you in prison as why not mention it straight away about me using the slur. You continued to talk to the azteca member and myslef after you was down as you were making comments like “you need to go to the gym”. I Hope you can understand where I’m coming from as what your providing just looks very unfair to what actually occurred (not me denying using the f slur) but referring to rdm. I know our previous altercation ain’t relevant to the “f slur” but as regards to the rdm it just makes it look like I’ve came up to you out of the blue and started fighting you when that’s not the case. Like I said not trying to justify using it but it was a general mistake an no harm or malice was meant directly to you when I said it. Hope you understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Unfortunately no I do not, I have to manually turn on my background capture and I never had it on throughout the time. If it’s going to come down to me providing proof then I can’t do anything other than give you my word.

All the scenarios i mentioned above did 100% occur in the way I described. Like I did mention as it was discrimination that the report was put forward for I am sincerely sorry and apologise for using the word like I said above.

And what I said about me trying to figure out how to use the liaison in discord is souly true. I did mention in ooc twice that I was struggling to do it. When I asked in ooc why he wanted me to come to discord he said “come in discord and I’ll show you” after the second time I mentioned me struggling to work out how to do it no more was said and an immediate report was put in.

also as seen the report that’s been put in is for “discrimination” and that only. so with me holding my hands up to that and admitting it saying sorry for using the F slur does that not make the apparent “rdm” non applicable in this situation? Excuse me if I’m wrong. Lastly even with the clip above surly me mocking the ballas crest on the wall is enough to engage in a scenario. Me making this point is also due to the fact that when we first bumped into each other in prison after being greeted by “pay tax” a punch was thrown from him himself after minimal speech interaction. Thanks 

Last edited by a moderator:
After carefully rewieving your report, I came to a simple conclusion. 

Before we get to that, I'd like to take my time to explain my thought process as well as the situation that we stumbled upon. 
I do believe I hear Michael Mason in the background going "get him, get him" before @Ginoginelidecides to beat you up as well as the addition of some goading inside the prison insulting Gangs before the first punch was thrown, so I believe there was a process that followed, otherwise known as, they premeditated it. This is NOT RDM. 

Now onto the more serious situation that follows right after, which is to quote the rule; 

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent Ban. 

@Ginogineli, you have been clearly heard saying "fucking f---" - all though it is nice that you're now taking responsibility for it, but I would claim a little too late. 
Now I do see you tried to reach out in OOC, saying you're not sure how to join the voice chat on discord, which Mr @odeasey replied with a short to a point "tutorial" of click on the RPUK discord group and join a voice channel, you could've also informed him that you're coming after that message, but you seemed to cease all communication in both OOC and LOOC.

On RPUK we do not accept any form of discrimination, be it, homophobia, ageism, racism, so on and so forth. 

As of this moment @Ginogineli you will be receiving a permanent ban, if this is a "slip up" or "I got angry and it happened" kind of situation, how can WE be sure that this hasn't happened prior? I think this could be a good conversation for unban appeal. 

Character ID: 77192
Rule Break: C1.2
Punishment: Permanent Ban. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back