What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 157, 22, 58 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepp

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Matsumoto Shiromatsu

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 157, 22, 58

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/18/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2100

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As you can see, there was an ongoing situation where a member of 229 was being chased from hustlers turf by police, we all then decided to support the member who was then arrested by the police, myself was in the area on foot keeping a safe distance so I would one have a place to mobilize if the order came through to shoot the police and two was that if I needed to I would be able to dart back to turf if needed appropriately. After the situation where a member of 229 started opening fire, others in cars also began to open fire at police, they then proceeded to run over that member and snatch and grab him. During this I decided that I'm going to be at a disadvantage and move back towards the turf or get picked up by another member, at this time of running back towards turf. A three stacked car of officers decided to pull in front of me and attempt to taze me, obviously forced into the situation and being armed with a firearm I decided to resist and attempt to fight back. After shortly afterwards I was taken down and arrested.

My issues are arising with the officers that decided to stop me, within the moment of them stepping out of the car until the tazer is pointed at me is less than a couple of seconds, there is no prior roleplay here at all, the behaviour of officers is meant to be above par and as a whitelisted group they should be holding the highest amount of roleplay as role models in the community. This is just poor from these players as I was given no time to react to this threat and immediately tazered with zero roleplay behind this interaction.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/10ebIpDo1X1URe/d1337cbyToGV?invite=cr-MSxJU1IsNDQ2Mjc5NzUs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/10ecHF1QTANJpd/d1337iyHVGtL?invite=cr-MSwxUFUsNDQ2Mjc5NzUs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/10edCb6yNiyToJ/d1337DhvSbKY?invite=cr-MSxLZ04sNDQ2Mjc5NzUs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/10edCb6yNiyToJ/d1337AW8jIrX?invite=cr-MSxXUkEsNDQ2Mjc5NzUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Matsumoto Shiromatsu

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 157, 22, 58

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/18/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2100

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As you can see, there was an ongoing situation where a member of 229 was being chased from hustlers turf by police, we all then decided to support the member who was then arrested by the police, myself was in the area on foot keeping a safe distance so I would one have a place to mobilize if the order came through to shoot the police and two was that if I needed to I would be able to dart back to turf if needed appropriately. After the situation where a member of 229 started opening fire, others in cars also began to open fire at police, they then proceeded to run over that member and snatch and grab him. During this I decided that I'm going to be at a disadvantage and move back towards the turf or get picked up by another member, at this time of running back towards turf. A three stacked car of officers decided to pull in front of me and attempt to taze me, obviously forced into the situation and being armed with a firearm I decided to resist and attempt to fight back. After shortly afterwards I was taken down and arrested.

My issues are arising with the officers that decided to stop me, within the moment of them stepping out of the car until the tazer is pointed at me is less than a couple of seconds, there is no prior roleplay here at all, the behaviour of officers is meant to be above par and as a whitelisted group they should be holding the highest amount of roleplay as role models in the community. This is just poor from these players as I was given no time to react to this threat and immediately tazered with zero roleplay behind this interaction.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/10ebIpDo1X1URe/d1337cbyToGV?invite=cr-MSxJU1IsNDQ2Mjc5NzUs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/10ecHF1QTANJpd/d1337iyHVGtL?invite=cr-MSwxUFUsNDQ2Mjc5NzUs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/10edCb6yNiyToJ/d1337DhvSbKY?invite=cr-MSxLZ04sNDQ2Mjc5NzUs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/10edCb6yNiyToJ/d1337AW8jIrX?invite=cr-MSxXUkEsNDQ2Mjc5NzUs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes
Hi @Ping

Great to speak again!

Sorry we couldn't get to a conclusion in the Liaison. I felt you kept bringing up stuff that was involved in the scenario of 'use of force and attending a gun fight whilst not ftoc trained' I explained my behalf on that we was gathering intel whilst we saw you running from the area of an active gunfight. 

I am going to put my point across for the person dealing with the report which I will believe will be a staff lead as a staff member is involved. 

I strongly disagree that this is RDM considering the context of what happened.

Let me Explain:

3 Officers hit their panic, we are about a 30 seconds to a minute away from the scene. We keep distance and try to pick of stragglers running from the scene using our big brains as officers we keep distance and enter from the backside of the situation. Kip Wilson himself had very terrible glasses in this situation and Harry Millar a PPC said ' 229 Member hopping over the back of a blue house.' 

Levi Thomas and Harry Millar had been told on radio 229 was involved and we saw Matsumoto in 229 Colors! 

You are running away from an active gunfight, my use of force towards you as you did not have a gun out at the time was to pull a taser. As you are running away from an active gunfight that happened APROX. 30 seconds before was to approach you with my taser out, When I went to hop out the vehicle you started to run away. Kip Wilson thought quickly in his head and decided to approach you with his taser as you left an active shootout. I approached you saying ' Taser trained officer , you are being red dotted' whilst I was saying these words you pulled out your gun. I used my fast reaction times and skill to taser you. I had fat fingers, it didn't cuff and you managed to run away. In which point you went to shoot at me, Levi Thomas managed to use 'Use of force' with his baton 3 times and you was on the floor. 

I wanted to defuse the situation before I was shot, I used my voice as well and gave you clear instructions. If I didn't say any words and tasered you I would put my hands up and say yeah thats RDM but I used clear context ' you are being red-dotted '

I recently had a similar situation in the city with being shot with no words said at all and I brought it to the report section. I know every situation has different context but this is why I 100% believe this is not RDM and you may believe it is but that is my opinion from previous interactions. 

However I would like to say from the whole situation:

YOU DID NOT ACT LIKE YOU WAS INJURED! You shouted whilst on the floor after being hit across the head multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this report is against a member of the staff team, Staff Leads will deal with this report.

@PingDo you have more context in relation to these clips? Also do you have any footage after being tasered? 

What are you reporting here, The fact you was tasered or because you we're holding a shotgun? 

@RichieRichUKDo you have any video of the situation from where Ping cut his off? After he was tasered by any chance.

@PingDo you have more context in relation to these clips? Also do you have any footage after being tasered? 

What are you reporting here, The fact you was tasered or because you we're holding a shotgun? 

@RichieRichUKDo you have any video of the situation from where Ping cut his off? After he was tasered by any chance.
Hi Stuart, 

I don't from where he was downed I can give you the truth of what happened though after I failed to cuff @Ping he got up and ran the opposite way which he fired a shot at me. Panics were pressed and a Red local vehicle hit into @Pingand he was knocked to the floor, @Ramused a baton to down suspect as he fired lethal shots. He already got up once after being tasered so we didn't want to take anymore risks. I believe they both have bodycam of this themselves as it was shown in liaison. 

In my opinion I think I used great use of force approaching him with a taser and giving him roleplay 'taser trained officer you are being red-dotted.' We heard over the radio 229 were shooting at police.  I had large suspicion he had a gun on him as he was running 2-3 roads where police was shot at, my thought process was to approach him aggressively and detain him for the purposes of a stop and search to put the risk level down. 

I would also like to say I would not of approached him with my taser if he wasn't in 229 colors, in a area of where shooting at police happened or if he had his gun out whilst running when we saw him in the area before trying to stop him. 

I don't even know why Harry Millar and Levi Thomas are involved. 

@PingDid not act his injuries whilst being hit by the local vehicle or baton he was shouting as nothing happened. 

Thanks for your time and reading this. 

Hi Stuart,

I am ID 58 in the report. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I hope this helps.

After speaking to some others, I've decided to take this report down. @Stuart

Thank you for the additional clip @PurpleMorphSuitDoes help determine what was trying to be hidden from the situation. @RichieRichUKThank you for the additional context also from your side. 

Now @PingI would suggest the reason you wish for this report to be taken down was due to your own actions here, So we will talk about them. I've looked over all three of your videos (First one is from another area), Unsure if this is to build the storyline or isn't relevant, Then the one when you we're running towards the gunshots in your own video.

So given the context from yourself in the last video more so, You we're told to stop running, Decided not to and got tasered. After breaking out of cuffs you then shot at the cops and got downed as a result of your own actions. At no point did any RDM happen, Given that in your second video from the radio yous we're debating to take the cops or simply shoot them by the shop as shown. 

In the third video it did end just as you was being cuffed, However it's handy the other side have provided us what happened. When being downed you did decided to let your emotions get the better of you (This is clear from what you we're saying) in the recording Suit has provided and in turn not roleplay your injuries. More so when looking into this, You we're roleplaying with the cops and within 9 minutes of being down, Threatening cops and just being annoyed or upset you decided to RP as unconscious. 

Indeed the report will be denied against the officers here as no rules have been broken in that respect, However I will leave you with this warning @PingWhen you are downed you are to roleplay your injuries, Regardless of if you believe a rule has or hasn't been broken. If you believe a rule has been then indeed talk to the other side in ts/discord or simply you can make a report. 

Another thing, (Not saying you we're going to or not) but don't downplay or overplay your injuries. What I mean by this is if you we're hit and downed then RP as such, Same as if you are shot or stabbed ect. I'll leave it there but keep this in mind moving forth.

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back