What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 151 - Frank Mcnibbles - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick Carstein

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Brick Carstein
Reported Players: 151 - Frank Mcnibbles
Date: Apr 25, 2024
Time: 19:00
What best describes this incident: Stunt Jumping
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Frank used his bike on several occasions to evade police by jumping crazy jumps. The ID was collected by Staff Drex. I called him out on it in OOC - no response. Either way he is not a new player and should know by now.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/29pDNrldcMU2Ub/d1337YZUWAgs?invite=cr-MSxIR20sMzY3NjAzOTMs

@frank44

I believe this to be you. I'm interested to know what you were thinking at the time you done this?

Thank you.

Hello all,

Would firstly like to say, i'm sad to see this taken to the forums on something that can be sorted so easily in liason.

I see you mentioned that you tried to contact me in OOC, I do have chat off, however if my ID had been pinged, i would have been notified. I believe i saw you multiple times after this, yet nothing was said in LOOC or IC about the incident.

On to the clip, I can understand your point of view entirely brick. However i feel like in the circumstances, and seen in the clip, i was pushed into this situation. I had 3+ units chasing me on a BMX (a stunt bike) and when approaching that intersection and onto the bridge, i had two of them on me left stopping me from going that way, and you on my right. Although it may be seen as incorrect behaviour, i feel as though my character has the capabilities to do that. Since my return recently, i have been on my BMX at all times, as you know, my license is banned. I am always going to the skateparks around the city, and learning tricks and building stamina. I cycle to paleto, up mount chilliad, and all the way to the airport on a daily basis, constantly doing tricks and bunny hops.

Thanks all for taking time to read,
FRANK :D

Hello all,

Would firstly like to say, i'm sad to see this taken to the forums on something that can be sorted so easily in liason.

I see you mentioned that you tried to contact me in OOC, I do have chat off, however if my ID had been pinged, i would have been notified. I believe i saw you multiple times after this, yet nothing was said in LOOC or IC about the incident.

On to the clip, I can understand your point of view entirely brick. However i feel like in the circumstances, and seen in the clip, i was pushed into this situation. I had 3+ units chasing me on a BMX (a stunt bike) and when approaching that intersection and onto the bridge, i had two of them on me left stopping me from going that way, and you on my right. Although it may be seen as incorrect behaviour, i feel as though my character has the capabilities to do that. Since my return recently, i have been on my BMX at all times, as you know, my license is banned. I am always going to the skateparks around the city, and learning tricks and building stamina. I cycle to paleto, up mount chilliad, and all the way to the airport on a daily basis, constantly doing tricks and bunny hops.

Thanks all for taking time to read,
Jumping with a BMX over a rail post onto the highway without sustaining any injuries despite the large height simply seems unrealistic to me despite the fact you have been building stamina and learning tricks as its not a trick but rather a "stunt jump". I fail to see the realism in constantly performing jumps in order to gain speed and jumping down from a motorway is unfair as it's impossible for us to do the same because of the stunt rule.

I've only gathered the ID after I logged off so I couldn't tag you with it. The issue is simple and I think everything was said with those 2 sentences. Again, I am reporting this simply because of the unfairness as you've used the bike to jump unrealistic heights twice to get away from the police.

hi brick,

feels to me like you a little upset that you lost due to the vehicle i was using. I could be wrong but feel a strong win mentality in the way you said 'reporting this simply because of the unfairness'.

I think ill cease replying now until asked to do so by Hank or any other member of staff.
thanks,

Hello all,

@frank44 a little upset that, yet again, when someone is reported by the Police for their actions the whole 'win mentality' thing gets brought into it, no, I don't think that is the case at all here, its a case of, you have done a stunt jump, over a set of railings and onto the highway below, on a pedal cycle, from a great height.

It is extremely unlikely that you would not sustain some kind of leg/ankle/back injury for doing this and as such, the following will be applied to yourself.

Character: Frank McNibbles
Rule(s) Broken: G1.8
Action: Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back