What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 109 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Polo

Developer
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Brian McDermott

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 109

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/23/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 180000

What best describes this incident ?: Breach of C2.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I attempted to pull over and impound the car, plate: CB14 KIU, but it was parked in the garage before me.
The person said they would talk to me after but didn't.
Not looking for anything serious to come of this report. I want the person to learn which rule they broke

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke2qUcEgdBs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Mike Poloand @Matias CanoDid you guys manage to speak in liaison?

If not, Matias, could I get your side of the situation please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, We didn't get to speak in liaison. I waited in discord for about 1 hours and TS for 2. I guess mike was just busy with in real life things which completely understandable. Now starting of with the report I know I'm generally in the wrong and what I did was combat storing. We was in the middle of a war and I know my car would always flag up and it did. I decided to park it up and get in a mates car. I'm not here making excuses but there was a lot of adrenaline going in me because the fight was minutes away from kicking off therefore I wanted to get out of there ASAP. I completely understand where I went wrong and I'm not gonna sit here make excuses because all fault is at me. I do apologise sincerely to mike polo. I appreciate mike making this report just for me to understand and comprehend this rule rather than me getting banned. I am on my last warning and ever since I came back I've kept my nose clean. I am more than happy to wait in TS again to speak to mike if he wants me to. 

The rule I broke was (C2.4) Combat storing - Storing your vehicle in a way that prevents roleplay such as but not limited to garaging a vehicle whilst you are being chased or impounding/scrapping your vehicle to gain an advantage. I understand this rule and understand it even more now. Once again I'm deeply sorry for what I did and this mess up wont happen again under any circumstances. 

I really appreciate Mike and did learn from this little mistake. My apologizes once again and thank you.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Matias Cano

As you are already aware you are on very thin ice when it comes to rule breaks on the server, so I am disappointed to see you here yet again. I am glad, however, that you know what you have done wrong and how you will recitify it in the future.

Combat Storing is one of those rule breaks that can be extremely frustrating for other players hoping to Roleplay as it totally stops RP in its tracks.

As i'm a firm believer of education of punishment, I will take on board the comments from @Mike Poloand issue you a warning here, this means it WILL be noted and if anything happens in the future you will be held accountable.

This is by no means you getting off the hook here as you are well aware of the consequenses another ban on your record will have. 

CharID: 88225
Rule(s) Broken: C2.4
Punishment: Warning

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back