What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1076 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank44

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Frank McNibbles

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1076

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/13/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 330

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Lockpicking a car, was told to stop by a couple people then stopped, had a fight with a guy who stabbed me and was then run over by random guy who i later found out was the owner of the 'ProLaps' wrapped car and has no relation to the guy with orange sleeves who id just downed, he then ran over my friend who had picked me up, and then he took me and dumped me with no real roleplay, very boring, very frustrating.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/HuMpUaBS1nk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good morning!

For reports such as RVDM, we do require footage which shows 3-5 minutes prior to the reported incident.
Yours currently shows 1 minute and 25 seconds, are you able to provide a longer clip? 

here is all the footage prior, as you can see i literally logged on 3 mins before this happened... 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Right, an interesting situation to say the least...

Thank you for reporting this!

Let's look at the situation. Player logs in, goes about their usual day when they decide to go to Kraken Cocktail, for some sustenance I presume? And of course a bar fight, not your first time either by the sounds of it. Player arrives, we'll call him Frank, decides to steal a car out front of Kraken and takes it for a joy-ride, seemingly hunting for attention from on-lookers stood outside the bar. Frank then returns back with the stolen car, minus a door and greets their friends? They get their hellos in, aggressive hugs included, and Frank continues about his day causing grief by trying the doors on the cars parked outside the bar. Frank's friend (I presume), warns him not to and then orders the 'guy in yellow' to punch him. We'll call the yellow man 'Steven', Steven takes the commands he's recieved and turns it up a notch, stabbing Frank. Whilst this happens, the guy in the white mask also holds a knife to Frank, we'll call him 'John'. Frank defends himself incapicating Steven and starts giving it the 'big un'. 

John after running Frank over, gets out and I assume tries to place Frank into the car, but fails, where Frank's drunken friends try help him out and carry him away. John tells Frank's mate to "drop him", this might not have been heard. John then also elaborates as to why he ran Frank over, stating he did the same thing yesterday (Trying to steal his car) and put him into Pillbox after an altercation. This is true, Frank did injure John the day before. John then runs back to his car and runs over Frank's friends injuring 2 more. John then takes the person he wants and leaves. John during his drive to Vespucci beach also says 'I don't know why you keep trying to nick my car bro" and the scenario ends 30s later with the Frank entering his watery grave.

Onto the rule breaks;

Let's look at the interaction between Frank and Steven. Frank, in his seemingly usual ways, tries to steal a car and is met with violence, also familiar to Frank. However, the important factor here is although it could've been Stevens car, there was no high quality roleplay provided before attacking. Although the reasons behind it, if true, are completely fair ones. Players must engage in high quality roleplay before attacking other players as stated in G1.2. There was none here. As such 'Steven' will be issued a warning for G1.2 - RDM.

Now we'll look at Frank, overall the roleplay is sub-par at best. Going around being a menace for the sake of it, even goes to Kraken to get into a fight, yet is surprised he ends up getting stabbed and run over? Was it not what you were expecting? - You should expect the unexpected, especially on a server where there's so much going on it's almost impossible to do so. The altercation between Frank and Steven, nothing wrong on Frank's behalf, but when he gets ran over by John, this is where the issue arises. You reference in roleplay the rules, and you do this by saying "tell this baldie in the white mask he should probably talk to me before runs em (me?) over" - this is in breach of C1.14, breaking roleplay through voice by referencing and hinting the rule of RDM to your attacker. For this, @frank44will recieve a warning for C1.14 - Breaking RP over voice.

Finally, John. Now, can we tell whether Steven and John were definitively together, no we can't. However given both of them tried to hold up Frank as he was trying to steal the car, it's a safe bet to assume they are. Now because of them being together, and Steven attacked first, John did nothing wrong with running you over, although it was obvious to you that they were together. John injures those helping Frank after telling them to drop Frank, he then takes Frank and enters the dumping portion of the video where he explains Frank has stolen his car before and earlier on the scenario said Frank injured him, forcing him to attend Pillbox Hospital for his wounds. The reasonings for killing Frank are all there, however, the situation from John's perspective could've been much better. Although no rules were broken in this report, the roleplay overall needs a serious improvement. 

Overall, this situation was poor from all parties involved. You're lucky to get away with warnings, this is your chance to improve your roleplay and do some revision on the server rules, take full advantage of this otherwise things will end up worse for all involved if no improvement is made.

Report Accepted - Action Taken:

Action: Warning
CharID: 102864
Rule(s) Broken: G1.2

Action: Warning
CharID: 101881
Rule(s) Broken: C1.14

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back