What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomm

Removed due to circumstances and has been sorted with all parties involved

Last edited by a moderator:
If you would know Stanley he's got really shitty internet. Did you not see him cutting in and out and desync all over the place. This report is a joke man lol.

If you would know Stanley he's got really shitty internet. Did you not see him cutting in and out and desync all over the place. This report is a joke man lol.
If you would know the how ro report a player rules you would know not to reply on here when you are not involved ;-) You offer no evidence and are not involved, so I am issuing a warning point here.

As I said I mean no offence by this but just reported what I saw and also get a few mentors and a couple other cops to review aswell. I don't know Stanley so couldn't possible know that and he wasn't desycing any other time which is why I reported. If I had seen him desycn even once I would have had too much doubt to post this. I posted for admins and people that may know him to review and decide based on what they know about him. Take no offence but I don't know Stanley and that point was the first time i've met him.

This has happened to me before. My frames drop whilst running and i zoom off on peoples screens.

Hope this tiny bit of information helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back