What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Removal of Zafir & LMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Please be advised we will be removing the Zafir and LMG on the next update, please sell these or discard them.

Please take a screenshot showing any Zafir's or LMG's you have and open a comp request and they will be fully compensated.

These sort of weapons have no place on a roleplay server and its time they were removed.... a bad day for the spray and prayers!

In the meantime Ciaran is currently working on a solution for inactive houses/garages... stay tuned for that one

Last edited by a moderator:
I am laughing? 

Why am i laughing? 

I havent met a single rebel with Zafir in days now :)

My beloved Mk18 is the only 7.62mm gun left? But that means all the hobos will take my delicious babies from me!! ;_; 

Means we're one step closer to 7.62 going extinct though. Curious as to why you didn't go the whole way (playing devils advocate here).

My beloved Mk18 is the only 7.62mm gun left? But that means all the hobos will take my delicious babies from me!! ;_; 

Means we're one step closer to 7.62 going extinct though. Curious as to why you didn't go the whole way (playing devils advocate here).
there's still the rahim I'm pretty sure

so you wanna say nobody can win against ifrits and hunters and strider 

Goodjob..

Just saying ...

sarcasm,

Does the MX SW count as a LMG? Idk some people say it does and some does not

The MK18 actually takes skill to use though, isn't the largest available magazine 20 rounds?

The problem is the ability to spray 200 rounds into any target killing anyone inside or even 500M behind it.

I hope the MK18 never get's touched because it's Indfor counterpart; the rahim is trash. (in my opinion of course)

so you wanna say nobody can win against ifrits and hunters and strider 

Goodjob..

Just saying ...

sarcasm,
Instead of shooting, you could maybe try and speak to the person? Make friends with a cop and get spike strips? team up with a group of people and unleash hell on the tires? (25 bullets from a katiba will take out an ifrits tires I'm pretty sure) or retreat, wait for them to all feel safe and start to loot then ambush them. You don't need an LMG to stop a vehicle

It could be to do with them shooting 150+ bullets in a very small time frame. 

They have zero RP value.... if your good at shooting this change will not effect you.

They have zero RP value.... if your good at shooting this change will not effect you.
Lets look at my video for instance which got me banned, Definantly remove the Zafir as its just a pray and spray gun, max 30 round mags nothing more 

Instead of shooting, you could maybe try and speak to the person? Make friends with a cop and get spike strips? team up with a group of people and unleash hell on the tires? (25 bullets from a katiba will take out an ifrits tires I'm pretty sure) or retreat, wait for them to all feel safe and start to loot then ambush them. You don't need an LMG to stop a vehicle
1 trying to get friends with the cops

Not allowed they cops aren't like that if they see an ifrit Scrap on sight

and teaming up with group of people we (GnC) have already a group

@Wilco thats true but still its easy with an zafir.

Last edited by a moderator:
About time they were removed, require little to no skill to use. Looking forward to not seeing them again.

It could be to do with them shooting 150+ bullets in a very small time frame. 
Yeah in real life your barrel would overheat and you'd be fucked but this is Arma.

@Wilco Is there a date for this change?  With the holidays coming my real life is getting busy.

Is there any chance rebels can get a bolt sniper in the future? I would love to have a m24... prices can be higher,like up to 500k and 220k for donator or something,so not every hobo can get it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back