What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

reign - Green Zone Killing & Breaking RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): reign

Time & Date this happened:  23:52 08/09/2015

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Me and a few friends from ShapeShifters decided to rob a HEMMT Box coming out of Kavala, we told the truck to stop and that it was a robbery, he did not stop and he decided to drive to the Green Zone and store his HEMMT in the garage, which was combat storing. I proceeded to follow him to have a word about it, of which I mentioned to him in direct chat that he broke server rules, so I tried to give him a chance to explain himself, and after some chatting he decided to break RP and execute me in the Green Zone. 

What Rule Was Broken ?: 6A)[SIZE=medium] You are unable to kill anyone in a green zone (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE] & [SIZE=medium]3E)[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I asked him to speak to me on teamspeak and I got this reply:
Kcz2w7w.png

9vTpjYD.png

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIbjCZZ2GNo&feature=youtu.be

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so at the beginning of the video you blatantly admit to "knowing what your doing" and checking to make sure you are in the green zone. so basically this is entrapment and you knowingly premeditated this incident.

not to mention this happened 5 minutes before server restart when it would be impossible for a police officer to react to my truck being stolen. which is abuse of server mechanics. and by the way, I was not combat storing I was headed there to store my truck because the server was restarting and I was about to log out.

at the end of the video you will notice you stepped out of the green zone and having said "i tried to rob you" I was happy to hear you admit that and opened fire.

Please don't troll the forums trying to get an easy ban on people because you cant be bothered to rob people in an RP manner without abusing server mechanics.

Also, you opened fire at the truck in a green zone so don't expect to be in the right because of that.

Also, please post the beginning part of the video where you open fire at the truck outside the market in the green zone.. lets not hide certain details to make your point more valid.

What your video fails to show (quite unsurprisingly) is that your friend shot me and i died and i was in the green zone next to him.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander mate.. you want to come trolling here to get people banned then you should receive the same punishment.

Kind Regards.

@mental

Funny you mentioned you "decided to rob a HEMMT Box coming out of Kavala" What you actually meant was that you tried to Rob a Hemmit Box that was leaving the Bar in the green zone on the main street. And meanwhile you were armed with an illegal rifle 5 minutes before server reboot knowing there were no Police in the vicinity..

looks like you got your own back.

Ok, so at the beginning of the video you blatantly admit to "knowing what your doing" and checking to make sure you are in the green zone. so basically this is entrapment and you knowingly premeditated this incident.

not to mention this happened 5 minutes before server restart when it would be impossible for a police officer to react to my truck being stolen. which is abuse of server mechanics. and by the way, I was not combat storing I was headed there to store my truck because the server was restarting and I was about to log out.

at the end of the video you will notice you stepped out of the green zone and having said "i tried to rob you" I was happy to hear you admit that and opened fire.

Please don't troll the forums trying to get an easy ban on people because you cant be bothered to rob people in an RP manner without abusing server mechanics.

Also, you opened fire at the truck in a green zone so don't expect to be in the right because of that.

What your video fails to show (quite unsurprisingly) is that your friend shot me and i died and i was in the green zone next to him.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander mate.. you want to come trolling here to get people banned then you should receive the same punishment.

Kind Regards.
Hey hold your horses, those are some wild accusations you're making there tiger. Abusing Server mechanics, wowzzzerrrrrrr. And you're basically saying I set you up to try get you banned?

It was combat storing as we initiated a robbery and started to shoot your tires, and we initiated RP just before the bridge in Kavala which is not a Green Zone, so combat started when shots were fired. I also didn't step out of the Green Zone once and you obviously thought it would be a wacky idea to kill me there. Also you can't really say much about our roleplay when you're the one going in and out of character quicker than a dog to a bone. There's no reason to break server rules just because there is 5 minutes left till restart.

Also whilst I'm at it, you make these nutty allegations do you have any evidence to show that we initiated RP in the Green Zone? As I would like to see it as I have been on the server for a while now and I'm pretty sure I fully understand the rules.

I don't regard this as trolling at all, I would've loved to of resolved this by having a good ol' chat in Teamspeak, but I guess I "fucked up" and that you obviously think it was okay to break the rules in this circumstance.

You are the one with the recorded footage, why not post it..... or is there something you are trying to hide ?

Look, I will admit i had my faults in this incident, I play a NHS medic for the RP so breaking character is not something I would have done on purpose.

Kindly redact this ticket and im sure you and I can play nice rather than have a needlessly nasty spat over the forums.

i am sure its not the first time you have been killed and you probably have a lot of gear anyway so i'm sure there no massive loss or personal injury in this case.

I'm not trying to hide anything, I have provided proof of you breaking rules and I have tried to give you a chance to redeem yourself and clearly you did not take that chance so I have decided to let an admin make a decision about it that's why I've come to the forums.

Also the report wouldn't of even gone up if we had a talk about it on Teamspeak, but you were so keen to not even discuss. It's not about money, dying or losing gear. It's just the way in which you reacted when I tried to resolve the situation, thinking you had done absolutely nothing wrong. This is my last response and now I shall let the admins decide.

Regards,

mental

Fair enough,

You are clearly unwilling to resolve in a fair manner and save admins the trouble.

You are also clearly hiding the rest of the video where A) you shot at the vehicle while in a green zone and B) where your friend shot and killed me.

I do like how you were conveniently recording but did not plan this and still hide the beginning and end of the video.

Unwilling to allow a player to fairly disconnect and go to sleep in real life without having to have a TS discussion first. The server was shutting down and as such players were also disconnecting and going to sleep.

I will again point out that your friend also shot and killed me in the green zone and I have not made a silly little report about it. be a man.

I will also again point out that you initiated this incident by shooting at the vehicle while in the green zone at the market, not only that but your friends were blocking and spamming the driver door delaying us from getting into the vehicle in a completely NON RP manner to begin with, unfortunately I'm sure you lost this footage :/

Regards,
Reign.

Edit: to the admin that makes the decision on this report, please do take into consideration that this is a first offence, I have strong RP abilities and the will to use them, I also feel that the fact I have made it into the NHS is proof that this RP ability does in fact exist despite any errors I may have made in the footage displayed above, I believe I have learned from them and would be able to behave in a different manner next time. I am obviously only human and as such am susceptible to making mistakes and having bad judgement at times.

Thank you,
Reign.

You know as a new player you have actually made this a very sour experience for me, I went into TS to try resolve things with you the next day and you refused to talk, I am actually appalled by the fact that you were so geared on getting me banned and you were absolute in your descision to try get me banned i dont even think i want to be part of a community like this. you are a horrible character. and i think id prefer to spend my time elsewhere.

Clearly a guy who wants to resolve an issue ^^. sorry i cant play this game. have fun i refuse to play childish games like this.

- Dealing with this faster because I don't want a shitstorm to kick off -

Approved - Action Taken - 09.09.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back