What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Regarding the increased forum security

Simon-

Professional Mermaid
Just wanted @Wilco or @Ciaranto confirm what was mentioned in the news letter with regard to the added security. 

When at work (I work in the offshore industry) my wifi connection is routed through different servers (I have no idea why) and it can be anywhere from France, Norway, The Netherlands and the U.K. (The IP address can change multiple times a day) On top of that I travel between the UK and Sweden quite a lot.

Are the increased security measures going to cause an issue in this situation? I obviously like to keep up to date with the community being away for weeks at a time but don't want to end up banned...

Just wanted @Wilco or @Ciaranto confirm what was mentioned in the news letter with regard to the added security. 

When at work (I work in the offshore industry) my wifi connection is routed through different servers (I have no idea why) and it can be anywhere from France, Norway, The Netherlands and the U.K. (The IP address can change multiple times a day) On top of that I travel between the UK and Sweden quite a lot.

Are the increased security measures going to cause an issue in this situation? I obviously like to keep up to date with the community being away for weeks at a time but don't want to end up banned...
Simon i am pretty sure it will not affect you unless by change you end up on the same IP that someone else connected from, it only stops multiple people connecting from the same IP address. 1 Account for 1 IP Address

When I return home today Simon I'll add you to the exception list, please drop me a quick pm so I remember. 

Back