What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Regarding Looting Rules - Temp rules until update 5.0

Markooo

2. Police may not be looted, anyone found with police equipment on there persons will be banned, The only item you can loot from a police officer is the black berets from the small number of senior police/armed police who are allowed to wear them.

So, you can't make cops strip anymore?

And I have like a lot of cop gear stored, which I obtained by telling cops to strip down naked, not looting them.(WELL I MIGHT HAVE LOOTED A FEW VESTS). Is it bannable if I walk around with this?

You can make them strip, you cannot however pick up there equipment and nor can they.

This equipment is for the police only and at the moment there is a bug where the equipment does not disappear therefore we see this as a form of exploiting.

Until 5.0, keep the vests you have made the officers strip off and you have taken in your storage boxes to avoid any issues.

I've found myself running around with police vests quite alot, but every single one of them was found by robbing houses.

Judging by the weapons I found in said houses indicates they were owned by police officers. I'll stop wearing them offcourse, just saying.

Where is this rule stated? I cant find it under the rules for some reason

"OFFICER DROP ALL YOUR SHIT ON THE GROUND NOW YOU'RE SURROUNDED"

"ok ok I surrender!"

*drops all gear*

*robber picks everything up*

"this is out of roleplay dude but you're wearing cop clothes which is bannable and I got you recorded GG" *trollface*

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care about the clothes tbh, but I will largely miss the odd occasion that I got to use a spike trap :(

I am not sure how that will work as the spikes are on your Y inventory so they are not on your body, I personally think that should be aloud just against the law, as you get there cash etc also.

Back