What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[RED] Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magaz

RDM... I was in store at Athira... [RED] Lucky,armed walked up to me. I spoke to him in direct chat over voice comms. He said nothing to me. I said (again in direct voice comms) you look intimidating.  He then shot me in the face. Not a word was said by him at any time. Although I contacted him in side chat later , he stated that he had said 'hands up' 

I doubt very much if this is RP or is in the spirit of your server. I only lost my clothes and about 10k of cash. However, I think this was poor form from [RED] Lucky

please edit you 1st post and use this template

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

Time & Date this happened:

Which Server did this happen on:

Description of what happened:

What Rule Was Broken ?:

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Forget it then. I dont video my game. And there is little point in doing so after the event. But from one Geordie to the next.... his actions were piss poor!

just to add, this happened to me with the player in question and his friend 20 mins later, no video footage so i wont  put in a report, but ive since started using shadowplay

Rejected, player already banned / template not followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back