What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rebelssssssssssssssss

Henk Baksteen

Yep. Hi everyone.

I'm the Fury behind the Nerd and I've been here for a while but many of you haven't seen me. I've been part of the police force for a month, then went to play as a rebel with the N.L.A Rebels and unfortunately I was forced to go inactive through a broken down computer and eventually my grandpa's departure from what we call life. I've returned, but I'm currently busy job-hunting IRL after sitting home, taking care of the Household for over a year and I have to say, finding a job nowadays is though. Anyways, I'm not here to cry over the lack of jobs or write a story. ;)

I'm just having questions. Questions I do not get answered throughout the informative pages on this forum or I might've overlooked them. Since I'm often busy IRL I have limited time on my hands and sometimes I happen to be inactive for a week. It's got me kicked off the police force because I was inactive and I forgot to mention that (which is reasonable). But now I'm looking for a new place on the Island. I like roleplay, I like the way this server operates and the community that is present here so I do not want to go. I'm a terrible hobo and I do like tactical gameplay, roleplaying out robberies and/or holdups, military roleplay. Answer is simple, you'd think: join a rebel gang. Unfortunately, I do not have a rebel license or money to buy anything because my old steam account was banned during the time my computer was broken as I was forced to play on the computer of my little brother, whom happens to be a hacker at literally everything, which also means Arma 2, unfortunately for me, when it bans your arma 2, you can say bye to your arma 3 as well and Bohemia didn't reply to my e-mails.

So here I am, starting over on Altis Life. I've informed the staff on teamspeak about my ban, it was not a ban related to this server or this community and I am free to be here. If there are any doubts, I do not mind if the staff investigates either. Anyways, to the point!

I'm without money, without licenses. In the police force, everything was free, weapons, vehicles, etc. etc. You got an income every (I don't remember the amount) few minutes. But it requires dedication and time I am afraid I do not have right now. There might be rebel gangs out there whom require less of those two aspects but they do require a rebel license and money. And I am not someone who likes to beg people, or ask people for money. So my options are shrinking.

I've been curious though, about this UNMC and the Flight Airlines. Both of those seem interesting to me, but I do not understand too well what they are about and what the requirements are.

So if any of you could answer those questions, or have any suggestions for me. Then I am glad to receive them.

And thanks for reading.. there's probably a lot of b*llsh*t in this entire post that is irrelevant to the entire point so I do not blame you for not reading but for some reason I felt emotional today and I just dropped the bomb without thinking.

Have a good day, people of Altis!

Hello @Nerd Fury.
I hope things will sort out for you, and that you will find yourself a daily income soon!

I will try and help you out as much as possible;

UNMC and the Flight Airlines. Both of those seem interesting to me, but I do not understand too well what they are about and what the requirements are.

UNMC: Very little is known, and there has been applications for a Leadership position within the only whitelisted group in this community.
Only requirement to apply for them so far (as Im aware of though), is that you have to be 18+ to get considered in the command. Other than that, there will most likely come some new info and news about the UNMC sometimes, so I recommend you just to sit tight and see what comes up.

Hovever the application to become a general in the UNMC is closed, but look into this post to answer your questions;

British Airlines: This is one of the special futures we have in this community that you wont find anywhere else. This is a group that gives you the opportunity to get a new kind type of RolePlay, this time as a Pilot. If you haven't seem them quite often, I recommend you to go over to their base (can find on map), and try a tour with them, they are really good! If you think you are a descent pilot with the ARMA3 engine, Feel free to fill in an application at; http://www.altislife.co.uk/forms/9-british-airways-pilot-application/ .

If there is more information you need answered, Im sure @KillerRabbit can answer most of them :)

Hope some of this information helped, and I hope you get sorted out in a family that suits your needs on our sunny Island!

Best Regards

Thanks guys :) I appreciate the answers! It indeed helps me further. Especially KillerRabbit!

The Airways seems like a fun thing to do and I might just do that tour, see how it is. I'm a decent helicopter pilot in both Arma 2 and Arma 3, and I love flying. I will sit tight for a while to see what the UNMC reveals more about itself. I have absolutely no clue what exactly it is, but I heard about officers and about it being special, so I'm really curious. Although I do fear that it'll end up being nothing for me as I said, I do not have time to dedicate myself to something like the police force with what is currently going on in my life.

And Bizby, I absolutely appreciate the offer but I am afraid I'm going to pass on it. I figured I'd be a good way to just start off with mining or whatever brings in the best money as fast as possible whenever I have time and feel like it. Because making money is never a bad thing and then once I do get a job I can see if I have time to dedicate to something at all.

I've read over some guides over the forums before. But I do wonder what is the best way to get in money? And then I'm talking legally for now, I don't plan on having a gangsterlife on the Island just yet. :D

Thanks guys :) I appreciate the answers! It indeed helps me further. Especially KillerRabbit!

The Airways seems like a fun thing to do and I might just do that tour, see how it is. I'm a decent helicopter pilot in both Arma 2 and Arma 3, and I love flying. I will sit tight for a while to see what the UNMC reveals more about itself. I have absolutely no clue what exactly it is, but I heard about officers and about it being special, so I'm really curious. Although I do fear that it'll end up being nothing for me as I said, I do not have time to dedicate myself to something like the police force with what is currently going on in my life.

And Bizby, I absolutely appreciate the offer but I am afraid I'm going to pass on it. I figured I'd be a good way to just start off with mining or whatever brings in the best money as fast as possible whenever I have time and feel like it. Because making money is never a bad thing and then once I do get a job I can see if I have time to dedicate to something at all.

I've read over some guides over the forums before. But I do wonder what is the best way to get in money? And then I'm talking legally for now, I don't plan on having a gangsterlife on the Island just yet. :D
I would recommend salt to you, it's fast and fairly safe also when the UNMC returns you'll be able to make some connections at the border which may help with your application.

Salt indeed worked, so did the 50% off of trucks. :D I've bought myself a rebel license already and have 300k left so I'm saving up even more.

Back