What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rebel life...

Simon Ross

Šîmøñ Rø$š
What do people get up to as rebels becuase it has gotten to the point where I have enough money and don't need to farm for a while, but I find myself driving around doing next to nothing looking for people to rob. If you aren't farming what do others get up to.

Making money - Always making money. That's the life of a rebel!

OGs usual activities include the following : 

Scouting popular illegal drug locations for people to rob.

Running illegal drugs.

Controlling and taxing illegal locations like advanced weapons.

Setting up roadblocks to relieve people of their valuables.

Planning and carrying out bank heists.

Kidnapping/torturing/extorting civilians and police officers.

Breaking in to other gang hideouts and houses.

The list goes on....

R O L E P L A Y

Nah but seriously, go out to Kavala. Meet people, have fun. The server shouldn't be just a grind for money so you can buy expensive guns and cars. Go and experience what a hobo goes through or even go and speak to some of them (Don't get too close though)

R O L E P L A Y

Nah but seriously, go out to Kavala. Meet people, have fun. The server shouldn't be just a grind for money so you can buy expensive guns and cars. Go and experience what a hobo goes through or even go and speak to some of them (Don't get too close though)
Where do you think all of the profit from my apple farming goes?

What do people get up to as rebels becuase it has gotten to the point where I have enough money and don't need to farm for a while, but I find myself driving around doing next to nothing looking for people to rob. If you aren't farming what do others get up to.
i understand what you mean i stop play even though i am one of the rich people on the island with 198 mil and i have now move island.

i understand what you mean i stop play even though i am one of the rich people on the island with 198 mil and i have now move island.
I have only 24 mill but everything I want, all the licenses, most the vehicles, houses, I can mess around and stuff, but all my friends are worse off and don't like doing runs, so whereas I can go around doing whatever and when I die, the biggest pain in the ass is rebuying gear & having to go back to advanced whereas they would then have to go off and farm or something if they haven't gotten a large enough sum of cash from robbing.

I really think the development team should look at the end game content for rebels. There have been a few suggestions made but I’ve haven’t heard of anything that is in the pipeline so far, although I may have missed it while at work.

However the two major “end game features” both versions of the RBA are a constant point of contention between police and rebels. 

While for some prestige is end game content, personally I don’t have the time, energy or patience to sit and grind through levels

I feel there should be more opportunities for rebel - rebel interactions, like has been suggested a few times redzone capture points with a reward that isn’t linked to what people purchase there...

Aint much to do as a rebel. Hopefully they will listen to rebel suggestions and add some features soon^tm. Styx put in more or less all activities there is to do and that arent boring
R   O   L   E   P   L   A   Y

Aint much to do as a rebel. Hopefully they will listen to rebel suggestions and add some features soon^tm. Styx put in more or less all activities there is to do and that arent boring
We have been adding rebel related stuff.

Back