What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM - NoMarCyNL - Report dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamz

Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): NoMarCyNL

Time & Date this happened: 20.10.15 - unsure on time

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: I was handcuffed by the Police, MarCyNL then shoots at me without any form of rp or initiation. I die.

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Couldn't find him anywhere.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_CaAmflZIg&feature=youtu.be
Watch from 0:45 to see me die from RDM 

Last edited by a moderator:
You were in the middle of a fight with the police with a couple friends, saw only NV goggles.

So i could not see clear that it was you or the police.

You were in the middle of a fight with the police with a couple friends, saw only NV goggles.

So i could not see clear that it was you or the police.
Hi there, thanks for the reply!

I was in handcuffs the entire time and did not fire a single shot whatsoever - The fact that you executed me without any roleplay or attempt to communicate is just outrageous. As you can see and hear from my video, I even shouted out "Hello?" just before I died to see if you could hear me.

Thanks,
Jamz.

Hi there, thanks for the reply!

I was in handcuffs the entire time and did not fire a single shot whatsoever - The fact that you executed me without any roleplay or attempt to communicate is just outrageous. As you can see and hear from my video, I even shouted out "Hello?" just before I died to see if you could hear me.

Thanks,
Jamz.
I've not heard you because i was far away and shooting with an mk18 rifle.

As i said ive roleplayed with the police before i shot you by accident, and thought you were police.

I've not heard you because i was far away and shooting with an mk18 rifle.

As i said ive roleplayed with the police before i shot you by accident, and thought you were police.
I was dressed in full "rebel" clothing.

You said and I quote;

saw only NV goggles.
If you had only seen my NV goggles. Why were bullets dropping just at my chest area if you were aiming for NV's?
Secondly, if only my NV's were showing, you would've killed me in one hit due to it being a headshot, no? However, you had actually killed me in 2-3 hits into my chest.

I request that you actually start telling the truth, as what you're telling me at the moment isn't exactly believable, and you made me lose quite a lot.

Bullets hitting chest = You're only able to see my night visions?? Don't believe it
Thought I was a cop? Dont believe it - I was wearing full military gear or "rebel clothing" as some may say.
You were far away? Why were you far away when this is an RP server... you need to be up close to RP and/or initiate, by the way.

Thanks,
Jamz
Added:

This isnt your first time doing something similar to this either, perhaps you need to stop using rifles and focus on learning to roleplay more. This is a serious roleplay community.

from my position you were behind the stone wall, so i could never hit youre chest and can't seen your clothes.

i was before you was there at the weed proccessing, until the cops come. so i left, and left my friends there because our truck was full of weed.

i dropped my truck in the bamboo, and came back at a closer range to defend my friends and have a clear shot at the proccessing.

Then i saw 2 cops at the house so i killed 1 and saw you perhaps as the other, because i saw no movement off other people.

I hope we can fix this because i tell you the truth.

I've learned al lot from the last time, so i know what RP is and what not.

from my position you were behind the stone wall, so i could never hit youre chest and can't seen your clothes.

i was before you was there at the weed proccessing, until the cops come. so i left, and left my friends there because our truck was full of weed.

i dropped my truck in the bamboo, and came back at a closer range to defend my friends and have a clear shot at the proccessing.

Then i saw 2 cops at the house so i killed 1 and saw you perhaps as the other, because i saw no movement off other people.

I hope we can fix this because i tell you the truth.

I've learned al lot from the last time, so i know what RP is and what not.
Hi there, I'm glad to hear that you've learnt a lot from "the last time".

I'd still like to leave this for an Admin to review, just because I wouldn't want something like this to happen to another member who might not be exactly happy about the outcome/what happened.

I'm happy to forgive, forget and drop the report, however I have mixed opinions about what you think is acceptable and what is not.
(Taking a shot at another player when you haven't confirmed who they are)
(Clearly seeing that after you had fired the first shot I didn't move and continued to fire more - Did this not seem like I couldn't move to you? When all I did was spin around on the spot?)

Thanks,
Jamz

From my position i can't saw that you were uncapable of moving, because what i said before that you was behind the stone wall.

I decided to shoot because my last known situation we (my friends an me) were alone at the weed processing, and i have not seen that you was also there.  only the cops i saw.

i know whats allowed in this roleplay community and have read the rules a lot of times when i was reported a year ago.

So my oppinion is that i'm capable of making good decisions.

So, Jamz, would you like to continue with this report or not?
I'd be happy dropping this report on NoMerCyNLBrat. However, I need MerCyNL to understand that he needs to ensure that something like this doesnt happen again, as I personally think he needs to ensure he knows WHO he is shooting at with a SOLID reason to do so. This is not a deathmatch server, this is a roleplay server. Focus on roleplay.

Other than that, report dropped.

Thanks,
Jamz

That is very kind of you Jamz! NoMerCyNL, I am issuing you a warning, I don't ever want to see you do anything like this again or the ban will be perm.

Closed -Resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back