What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM by Zin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kha Zingo

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Zin

Time & Date this happened: 14:24 GMT +1 25-10-2015

Which Server did this happen on: 1

Description of what happened: Saw a shiny illegal firearm, picked it up and got shot without any RP

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Nope
http://plays.tv/video/562cd804f27dd9b199

just put you was told to leave multiple time by nononsense, you never tried to resolve it with me which is a must and this could of been easily resolved, and you are desyncing everywhere which you can seee on the video

and its a active fire fight and we are doing a bank job,   you should never risk your own life for a gun like that just unrealistic 

Last edited by a moderator:
Denied -25/10/15

You can clearly see its an active firefight, people literally just died infront of you. I can also hear the guy who dies say "back off, back off", several times before being killed.

Where is the value of life? Driving straight into a firefight to pick up a rifle is terrible roleplay.

Also, Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Nope

May I ask why you made no attempt at solving it? This community has come a great long way lately, with players talking and working things out. The general attitude has become so much better, and here you just put "Nope"? If i see you try to report an established member of this community without as much as a "please come on TS", I will issue a ban on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back