What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM by Example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reef

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Example 

Time & Date this happened: 22/07/15   21:17 

Which Server did this happen on: 2

Description of what happened: Myself and PC Chip Butty were patrolling past Agios and seen a Hummingbird landed at the petrol station, we pulled over and asked the pilot to step out so we could talk to him and give him a warning, he stayed in the heli for about a minute and as soon as he got out he sprayed at us with his pistol, no RP whatsoever and killed myself and my other patrolling officer  

What Rule Was Broken ?: [SIZE=medium]3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No not able to as he apparently combat loged just after the event but i have no evidence of this happening and could not talk to him 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here 2015-07-22_00001.jpg

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back