What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM by El Jeffe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpy

I'm Watching You!
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): El Jeffe

Time & Date this happened: Approx 1540hrs

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Me and My Friend Polski were sitting in my hatchback chilling as the server was de-syncing a lot and people started to get kicked. All of a sudden I was shot twice and killed and so was Polski. They then robbed our weapons and then stole my hatchback and scrapped it.

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM?

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I tried sending a message to the person by he did not respond.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

kRaSqP2.jpg

Hello,

There was desync because I shot you in the red zone, i got in the car since it was open and all of a sudden I got teleported next too the shed, when I shot you the car was standing in the middle of the road inside the red zone.

I can' t help it the server lagged out, obviously you were experiencing it aswell 

Me and My Friend Polski were sitting in my hatchback chilling as the server was de-syncing a lot and people started to get kicked.
El Jeffe.

EDIT : And there was no message received from you, don' t know how you believe there is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

There was desync because I shot you in the red zone, i got in the car since it was open and all of a sudden I got teleported next too the shed, when I shot you the car was standing in the middle of the road inside the red zone.

I can' t help it the server lagged out, obviously you were experiencing it aswell

El Jeffe.

EDIT : And there was no message received from you, don' t know how you believe there is.
No problem mate, thanks for your explanation. I did try and message you though, it must of not come through as chat was really lagged for me as well.
Can you close this case please Wilco.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back