What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rare Item Auction

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Every so often, items pass through House of Dain Auctioneers that cause a stir, and fetch a price far in excess of any logical valuation. Those of you who have been here long enough will surely remember the previous winning bids of £1.6 Million for one Apple, and £10 Million for the Boxer Truck of Ice Creams.

Well today we are pleased to announce another such set of items. As usual these items are one of a kind, and offer unlimited potential in their use! If you, like everyone else, would love to be the proud owner of these items, simply throw your cash at me and shout out incredibly overpriced figures!

So without any further ado, I present to you Altis' One and Only - Rat Kebab!

As if this wasn't enough, today the House is also giving you the chance to bid on 3 intact and untouched Gyros! Also believed to be the last of their kind, after the only remaining colony was discovered and consumed by an unidentified Scotsman.

Kebab.png

If you are one of my regular customers who has more money than sense, why not make a display of wealth, snap up these items, become the envy of all your friends, and do with them as you see fit!

Starting bid: Rat Kebab - £100,000

3x Gyros - £150,000

Showing off? I would say he has discerning tastes and an eye for a good bargain. Plus, bidding has just begun. If anyone is going to show off I'll be a happy man.

10 pounds and a police officer for the kebab

Last edited by a moderator:
Back