What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rant (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kha Zingo

Hello there, I want to introduce you all to my friend Boris. 

Boris used to be very dedicated to the server and really enjoyed roleplaying. He used to be part of the PLF gang, after they got banned he continued playing and found other friends. He spent a lot of time playing on the server with his new friends and really enjoyed it. Almost 2 months ago it came to an end, Boris got banned, not for breaking any server rules but because he was still friends with some PLF members on steam. I can understand this is a sensitive topic for the server, although I don't really know what happened. Because Boris really wanted to continue playing on the server he posted an unban appeal wherein he stated he cut all ties with the PLF gang, he had no idea this was a bannable offense. ( I don't agree with this being a perm ban, could've just warned him before issuing such a punishment ) His unban appeal has been ignored for almost 2 months now while people that actually broke server rules got unbanned within a day, this doesn't really seem fair to me. 

Now I didn't actually come here to rant, I just wanted to draw some attention and maybe motivate Wilco to actually take a look at his unban appeal. I'm sorry for bringing up this sensitive topic but something had to be done. 

- Kha Zingo

Last edited by a moderator:
This.
Yes. 
I remember Boris being one of the best RP's in the game.

Pls shed some light on this.

Like i previously said in the samuri unban appeal after his antics no one from PLF is returning to AltisLife.co.uk

Altis Life Chat is not a place for discussing bans/unbans etc

Moving to denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back