What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Quick questions on jet flying

DR Milo

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Today I bought my first jet and some people told me some things about jets and I just want to make sure if they are true or not

1. U can not fly over a main town no matter wt height u fly at

2. Sometimes u spawn with missiles and if u shoot them u will be kicked off and ur jet will be scrapped 

3.you can not scrap a jet

If you fly low the police can scrap Your jet. 

Fire missile you will get ban and lose Your jet. 

Police can scrap it 

Today I bought my first jet and some people told me some things about jets and I just want to make sure if they are true or not

1. U can not fly over a main town no matter wt height u fly at

2. Sometimes u spawn with missiles and if u shoot them u will be kicked off and ur jet will be scrapped 

3.you can not scrap a jet
  1. You can fly over a town, on the sole reason that you're high enough not to interfere with role-play. This would probably be 1000m+, or sometimes I used to like to drift over a town completely silently with my engines off, so that people can see me fly, but I, in no way interfere with any role-play happening in the town.

2. Don't fire any of the missiles, there are scripts that will warn admins if weapons from a jet are being fired, and either the jet will get deleted or a ban issued. Depending on what the situation is. If it's 100% an accident, you might be able to get away with it with proof, but still it's up to the admins to decide.

3. Jet's cannot be chop-shopped by rebels, but can be scrapped by the Police.
    Doubt the police would scrap a jet unless you do some serious trolling in it.

If you'll fly too low over a town, 500m and less. You might get banned. Happened to me :p. So be careful. I would honestly not fly over Kavala at all. 

I got buzzed today by a certain gang while I was RPing in game. I gave them a warning this time however if I see it again I will just delete the jet and have it removed from the players garage. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back