What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Quick question

Does knocking someone out give another the right to kill the person without any sort of RP?

• Yes

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Depends (state below)

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
Of course not,

No role-play initiated so it's RDM and if i'm right a third party interference is also bannable offense. 

The: HE WAS MY FRIEND! bullshit dropped long time ago. 

I said no, simply due to the fact that it's just extremely poor.

Knocking someone out doesn't put their life in direct danger, so RP needs to be initiated in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
iT dEPENDS On If The Guy Knocked Out If In The Same Gang And Gets Robbed While Being unconscious If He Is'nt Getting Robbed Then Its Fine In My Eyes  xD 

There you go, for the people ,that i will not say names, is that enough to prove my point ;)  Thats all I'll say.

sorry to be a pain but could you put this in a situation for me?

sorry to be a pain but could you put this in a situation for me?

Do me a favor and redo the poll, the situation was he knocked out my friend and told my enemy in a firefight he was going to help him (while he had a firearm in his hand) your being intentionally bland to try and prove a point my friend :)

^weird bug, i wrote it once btw. 

^weird bug, i wrote it once btw. 

I didn't say I would help anyone, I was just blandly watching until smoke was thrown. Im sorry but you can't deny it was all poor RP, not one word was said to me the whole time. even putting guns in your backpack to come up and then pulling them out to spray me down. Exspected better from GC but was dissapointed once again.  Last I post on this

the last i post on this also, i had my gun out the whole time, I ran up the stairs and shot so please get the right facts before fueling an argument, i'm done now bud. Hope to have more mature experiences with you in the future.

I'd say if it was you're friend that was knocked out, then it could be seen as an attack on your group, and would give you the right to shoot him, but only if you are doing something with the friend, so say helping them sell drugs. For me, this would mean i'm involved in the situation too, and gives me the right to shoot (Personally, i'd still try to RP anyway). If you were just walking down Kavala street, and happen to see your friend being knocked out however, you should still have to initiate RP, as the situation isn't involved with you at all.

Shooting them without any real initiation of RP is a pretty crappy move considering that's what you'd expect from someone during their first days on the server(s) and it's also what a lot of people have been banned for as it's RDM. You are not the one involved, you have not initiated in combat or roleplay with the guy knocking the person out, no kind of compliance or care what would happen if you performed such actions. Keep in mind that this is a SERIOUS ROLEPLAY SERVER yet a lot still think it's GTA and gun down anyone who looks at the friends funny with barely saying a word.  What's stopping you from RPing it out? Why wouldn't you even bother trying? And if you think it's some kind of quality roleplay, how on earth are you still on the server? 

This is not to fuel the argument, this is just an opinion of an observer of players and actions. 

If someone has been restrained in the group then you should still issue compliance due to the fact that if it was a cop and you just straight up shot a cop then that'd be RDM, same for rebels. If a rebel restrains you, you cannot shoot straight up without saying 'release him/her in 10 seconds or you will die' although 9/10 they think it's a good idea to just execute the poor fella because they magically think they will pull a gun out their arse and shoot them (i've never understood why people execute their prisoners when they take fire, it's not as if they can actually fuel the gun fight anyway).

ALWAYS initiate if you are concerned that ADEQUATE roleplay hasn't been initiated beforehand. Same with knocking someone out, I've heard that you can literally walk up to someone and knock them out then roleplay, but on the otherhand i've heard that you have to initate roleplay before knocking someone down. Personally I try and always give someone another chance before pulling the trigger, although this does end up with my dead most of the time, i feel that i've won the fight in my own mind because i'm taking my roleplay to the end, purely because gunfights bore the shit outta me and I'd rather the other half TRY a little harder.

Back