What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Quick clafification!

The Young Levi

Basically just need conformation on something, Can if been perused or shot at can you go into the police staion? (bluezone) for help? as surely in a realistic environment if people were trying to hurt you police station would be the best place to try to run to? Thankyou in advance!

EDIT: this is hypothetical by the way I haven't actually done this I was just thinking about it earlier today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope someone conforms his thoughts quick, I'd hate to have a situation like this unclafified.

latest

I think this needs fully clarifying. I have seen people banned that have escaped into a bluezone during combat and i don't see how it isn't exploiting. Just crossing the line and being unkillable is a little stupid. Obviously when someone does flee into it you cannot shoot them but it shouldn't be allowed that they can run into it while in combat.

As soon as you enter the blue zone you're not allowed to shoot or be shot at.

As soon as you enter the blue zone you're not allowed to shoot or be shot at.
I know this however say you were holding me up at kavala drug dealer( just an example) could I then flee to the blue zone? to be saved by the police?

Again all hypothetical

I think this needs fully clarifying. I have seen people banned that have escaped into a bluezone during combat and i don't see how it isn't exploiting. Just crossing the line and being unkillable is a little stupid. Obviously when someone does flee into it you cannot shoot them but it shouldn't be allowed that they can run into it while in combat.
This is why *I believe* An admin once stated that if they're fleeing from combat into a bluezone it was said ''who would be dumb enough to shoot after someone who just ran towards hundreds of officers inside a police station'' or something along those lines, because by shooting someone running into a bluezone you're endangering yourself by quite alot due to those officers inside the police station will call backup and pickup arms to be able to defend the civillian / Police station

This is why *I believe* An admin once stated that if they're fleeing from combat into a bluezone it was said ''who would be dumb enough to shoot after someone who just ran towards hundreds of officers inside a police station'' or something along those lines, because by shooting someone running into a bluezone you're endangering yourself by quite alot due to those officers inside the police station will call backup and pickup arms to be able to defend the civillian / Police station
Much like holding up a cop 50 metres from said station...

Back