What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Question about the Treasury and Police negotiator

Iceboob

Unlinked
Quick quesiton pls;

If we have one person inside the treasury who is unarmed and trying to role play with the negotiator, is it acceptable that the negotiator kills the role play merely 10 seconds after we start the role play? The negotiator killed the role play just saying "im leaving now" then takes out his rifle, then using a spike strip on our vehicle. The negotiator then proceeds to shoot us and kill us while we were unarmed and trying to role play, so is this acceptable, as for me, this is piss poor role play on the part of the cop/negotiator.

I thought the treasury was a prime opportunity for role play, however this "cop" negotiator clearly thinks otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was doing a hostage op, I was talking to the negotiator and the helicopter over watch reported that the police were killing the snipers. Moments later, the police then stormed the building killing me..it wasn't what I was looking for.

You make it sound like there was a lot of you and one of us...

There was 2 of you and LOTS of us as we had just finished another bank op.

You made up a high amount of money and we said we cannot do that.

I spiked your tires so you didn't try to drive around and shoot us all...

You make it sound like there was a lot of you and one of us...

There was 2 of you and LOTS of us as we had just finished another bank op.

You made up a high amount of money and we said we cannot do that.

I spiked your tires so you didn't try to drive around and shoot us all...
We were 2 unarmed people trying to role play, you just killed it all merely 10 seconds after we tried role playing. We made no such high amount of money up, you were the NEGOTIATOR and you werent even role playing with us! You just left the role play by saying im leaving now then you get your gun out, spike strip our vehicle then you shoot and kill us 2 unarmed people who are trying to ROLE PLAY.

If you say you knew there were only 2 of us, you see we're unarmed, theres "LOTS" of police as you say, then you should be comfortable that your in a strong position and you should ROLE PLAY, not just shoot unarmed people who are attempting to RP. Thats BS effort on your part. 

This sounds horrible.. but let me ask you, why is it that you never, ever have footage of these crazy things happening to you?

No, but its weird you dont upload it then. Because its pretty obvious the situation you described above is wrong, since a negotiator cannot be killed they shouldn't engage, as its an unfair advantage. 

No, but its weird you dont upload it then. Because its pretty obvious the situation you described above is wrong, since a negotiator cannot be killed they shouldn't engage, as its an unfair advantage. 
I didn't engage just pulled my weapon incase they decided to attack me.

This is exactly why i want to ask the questions to establish the facts before i make an official complaint. As for uploading the video with my upload speed its an over night job. 

Another thing that i see was done wrong is the police using LETHAL bullets on us, when we didnt even have guns, no shots were fired, and we killed no police. As far as I'm aware this is against the police rules, which hopefuly a member of the police can confirm. 

I believe it all started when you tried to drive away in the ifrit with no tires and it looked like the civ had a gun so he was killed.

Im not a police officer anymore and dont have all the facts, but if it went down like you say it sounds really bad. Although if you had an ifrit there it wasn't exactly a hobo robbery, like it sounded at first. Still, if you had no weapons, weren't allowed to negotiate and got killed it's bad.

I believe it all started when you tried to drive away in the ifrit with no tires and it looked like the civ had a gun so he was killed.

I tried driving away in the Ifrit because you, the NEGOTIATOR, were putting a spike strip under the vehicle.

Our unarmed guy inside was trying to role play, and you did nothing apart from spike strip our vehicle and then start shooting us.

Then about 10 police officers including yourself pelt us with leathal bullets when we are unarmed and trying to role play. 

Im confident our complaint has merit so I will be making the official complaint in the police complaints area as soon as i've uploaded the video. 

If you're in it for RP why request 2 million in cash? This comes out our PERSONAL bank accounts.

Why not do what @puppy1004 did and bring a truck boxer and request 5 gold bars?

Go for the complaint, mistakes were made, it's true.

If you're in it for RP why request 2 million in cash? This comes out our PERSONAL bank accounts.

Why not do what @puppy1004 did and bring a truck boxer and request 5 gold bars?

Go for the complaint, mistakes were made, it's true.
No one requested cash. We were in the vault room with a vault full of gold, its obvious 2 million would of come from the gold.

Back