What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Question about fail rp

Ronnie Pickering

I had this situation. My and my friend came up to the coke dealer. We knew there were 2 armed guys at the location. once we were there they were hiding in the bush. me and my friend hid. The two hardly said anything. I told him stop pushing to me or i'm going to shoot you, and he says oh you're going to shoot me ? and shoots me in the face.

It's going to be very difficult for anyone to actually give opinion seeing as it's based off of how you have worded it rather then a video or whatever. Also this kind of seems like the kind of thing you should join the teamspeak "Join for support" room for instead of an actual forum post.

Moved to Questions & Answers

You gave him an ultimatum, a direct threat to an individuals life that gives you the opportunity to kill him. If he then kills you, then touché.  

You gave him an ultimatum, a direct threat to an individuals life that gives you the opportunity to kill him. If he then kills you, then touché.  
That's not an ultimatum though. An ultimatum is when you basically have no choice to do otherwise. I repeated myself 3 times but he kept pushing.

Back