What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Puppy1004 - Compensation Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy1004

Richest Kavala Hobo
In-game name:

Puppy1004

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile):

Date/Time of incident (ignore if linked to player report):

Somewhere in the time that I haven't been on...

Which server:
Both
What was lost:

1 Ifrit

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total):

3 Million

Quick description of what happened:

I looked at my stats page and I only have 4 ifrits left, last time I was on I had 5 in my garage, I went to check the garage in-game and I can only find 4 to... I can assure you that I carefully count my ifrits when I am going to my garage!

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

http://stats.altislife.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198120548142

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, that you had that money or items)

Last edited by a moderator:
Puppy do you have any proof/evidence?

I'm not even sure it can be proven if logs are checked without a proper timeframe.

Puppy do you have any proof/evidence?

I'm not even sure it can be proven if logs are checked without a proper timeframe.
I have evidence of me being in ifrits, ill see if I can get a screenlogs(of how many I had)

Edit: Found it on my phone for some reason... Will upload when I am home @9PM <3

Edit Edit:

http://i.imgur.com/WuNS7MA.jpg

Picture dates from around 1-1.5 months ago, was the only picture I could find on my phone(I like to send snapchats of my ALUK life, and I sometimes safe them cuz I like saving pictures)  :Goodbye:

Edit edit edit:
Is it possible for the ifrit to be placed in a specific place/order in my garage? That way I still have the two ifrits and then 3 ifrits structure :p

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neo may need to take a look at this one

Problem is your evidence is a +month old, and I know your misadventures with Ifrits that they're always getting scrapped by the police/stolen by rebels.

@Neo may need to take a look at this one

Problem is your evidence is a +month old, and I know your misadventures with Ifrits that they're always getting scrapped by the police/stolen by rebels.
I haven't been in-game for about a month, but fair enough :)  

Did you log on and have any ifrit follies or tomfoolery from when you last took that screenshot?
That snapchat is from when I decided to RP as Batman in my batmobile, I went to the Kavala HQ and met SPC @WhoisDan , he laughed and told me to put my ifrit away in my garage and get another 'batmobile' out. After that I followed WhoIsDan on my quadbike, I then lost him and messaged him on Steam(He told me that he would wait @Kavala HQ but he wasn't there) so I could continue the RP. I then saw him again, chasing a guy that was driving an offroad up the hill near the peach fields. Then Dan got out and shot the offroads tires, so the hobo began to run. They eventually caught the hobo and I was told by my mom that dinner was ready, so I logged of. The next day I had to work from 6:00 - 17:00 so I was to tired to hop on, the day after that I had my schooltrip to London. Which I returned from on 06/10/2015.                                                                             Short awnser: No, I got told to put my ifrit in the garage by the police

Well I remember that snapchat, I'm going to let @Neo or @Gregory decide on this one.
I can confirm the day in question he did send me that snapchat of "IFRIT TIME"

Bit close but im going to accept with also soldier confirming about the image - 13/10/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back