What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Puppy is leaving for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy1004

Richest Kavala Hobo
Hello Altislife.co.uk,

I am very sad to announce that I will be taking some time off gaming in general. Because at this point in time I have other things that should take up my time and that need dealing with. Things that I thought would make everything better but instead just made me more sad. Ofcourse I shall return when everything in real life has found its place. I have no clue when this will be, it could be fairly soon or it could be some time.

I would like to thank @Wilcofor this amazing community that he has build over the past two years. You have done a great job. 

@Vladic Kafor most likely being on of the most (if not the most) friendly admin here on Altislife. And for basicly making me stay in this community, if it wasn't for you not scrapping my helicopter back in the day then I would not have been here right now. Thank you.

@Neofor being Neo. @Ciaran(and the rest of the dev team) for coding this amazing server. @Mr Cardosofor always being there for all the people of the community. @Gregoryfor always being available and being a great person.

@2Pacfor always being there when I needed him, and we being the same person ;) We'll stay in touch my brother from another mother <3 Remember, if you need anything just tell me and I will try my best to make it happen :p @-James @Reece @Habibi Majajfor the great banter.

@alfonsfor being a great person. @Lecterfor being the strange person he is :p @ArrogantBreadfor liking kebabs @CMO Marc Smithfor being strange. @CMO Mickeeyfor appearantly sounding like me. @Ramfor always being nice and kind to me.

@Fuel for most likely being the person that I have had the most weirdest thoughts about, but in general nice thoughts even though we also had our disagreements. :) @Lionel for also being a kind and generous person <3 @Zeito for the tech help (Never really spoke to you on TS) 

@Khandamir for being the strangest(but extremely nice) person on here <3 

@Dutchy for being strange as well, but fun.

@Ross for the hat banter :)

@Daanish for being strange aswell <3 

@TheSoldier for being an american and being kind all the time

@Kaden @Farmer Giles for always being fun and having the most banter

@Lemmen for just being Lemmen <3 (xTanzani) and I know U have a fetish for a certain person ;)

And all of the other people that I have ever spoken to, I will miss you all <3 

(If I had to tag all of you then I would be busy for 3 hours :p )

I guess this is it for me until everything is sorted out. I might occasionally hop on TS and just sit in a room. When all is settled I will come back and explain what exactly happened, some people that I trust already know. I would kindly ask you to keep it to yourselves for now.

Bye guys and have a wonderfull time, I'll be back. <3

- Puppy

Only spoke to you properly the last couple of days and even in that short period of time i can tell that you are an amazing guy!! :D going to miss you keep your head held up high mate and hopefully see you soon dude :) All the best. :)

#sad to see you go

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh puppy do I not get a mention?

Honestly hope it all gets sorted and you get back to your ifrit hobo style! 

new-doctor-who-gifs-588.gif

Who is going to be the Kavala hobo now?
Whos is going to drive up on a quad with hobo cloths and shoot me with a silenced 4-five now?
What am I going to do when I need a soothing voice?
Who's going to give me advise?

We are all going to miss you Puppy, hope you will not be long, but you do what a majestic Puppy has to do, love you pal (100% homo).

Oh puppy do I not get a mention?

Honestly hope it all gets sorted and you get back to your ifrit hobo style! 
Sorry, I could not think of your name :/ Ill miss you for being a nice person <3

Thankss <3 I am sure everything will be fine in a while 

Also forgot to mention @WhoisDanfor not telling my who dan is :(

As much as we both ended up not fully committing to it, I want to thank you for accepting me into the serious puppy gang a few months back. It really made me more confident in my own roleplay. On a side note you know a lot of people you would describe as "strange" don't you...

I will await your return and wish you all the best!

You're such a good guy Puppy, always kind and helpful. I've experienced lots of good moments within this community with you! I hope what you get what ever you want in life, but please make sure you come back <3 (I still want to hear to shout) ;)

Come back soon Puppy! All the best with real-life matters :)

Hello Altislife.co.uk,

I am very sad to announce that I will be taking some time off gaming in general. Because at this point in time I have other things that should take up my time and that need dealing with. Things that I thought would make everything better but instead just made me more sad. Ofcourse I shall return when everything in real life has found its place. I have no clue when this will be, it could be fairly soon or it could be some time.

I would like to thank @Wilcofor this amazing community that he has build over the past two years. You have done a great job. 

@Vladic Kafor most likely being on of the most (if not the most) friendly admin here on Altislife. And for basicly making me stay in this community, if it wasn't for you not scrapping my helicopter back in the day then I would not have been here right now. Thank you.

@Neofor being Neo. @Ciaran(and the rest of the dev team) for coding this amazing server. @Mr Cardosofor always being there for all the people of the community. @Gregoryfor always being available and being a great person.

@2Pacfor always being there when I needed him, and we being the same person ;) We'll stay in touch my brother from another mother <3 Remember, if you need anything just tell me and I will try my best to make it happen :p @-James @Reece @Habibi Majajfor the great banter.

@alfonsfor being a great person. @Lecterfor being the strange person he is :p @ArrogantBreadfor liking kebabs @CMO Marc Smithfor being strange. @CMO Mickeeyfor appearantly sounding like me. @Ramfor always being nice and kind to me.

@Fuel for most likely being the person that I have had the most weirdest thoughts about, but in general nice thoughts even though we also had our disagreements. :) @Lionel for also being a kind and generous person <3 @Zeito for the tech help (Never really spoke to you on TS) 

@Lemmen for just being Lemmen <3 (xTanzani) and I know U have a fetish for a certain person ;)

I guess this is it for me until everything is sorted out. I might occasionally hop on TS and just sit in a room. When all is settled I will come back and explain what exactly happened, some people that I trust already know. I would kindly ask you to keep it to yourselves for now.

- Puppy
Noooooes, who will now go on trips with the armoured quad bike and drive in to the sunset?  :pensive:

Hello Altislife.co.uk,

- Puppy
Since you will return soon, i rather say.. See you soon Puppy! Hope everything goes well! :)

Stay well, see you soon Puppy! Don't you dare not coming back, I will find you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back