What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pricing Suggestions - Exile

Washington

Professional Stalker
Unlinked
During the latest update in which the prices of certain items were modified and it's caused quite an "economical disaster" on the server. Not only this, but player count is dropping except for the regulars who are already filthy rich due to using the methods that were changed. 

It may have been an oversight when trying to create a quick fix for what seemed to be a huge problem, but it seems clear to me that if you are to alter one component of the game, you also need to think about altering any other components that it may affect to compensate. I'm talking about the prices of vehicles. Most people, even those not doing Taru runs, make their money via vehicle runes. They will pack a vehicle they have found on the road with whatever loot they can find and then sell it at the nearest trader; buying their own vehicle when they can afford it (usually after 2-3 runs). This is now impossible with the insanely low sell prices on vehicles. £1000 for a hatchback - Buying one back costs almost 17x that. 

I see what you tried to do, increasing the price of the Taru so that people would not buy them to run vehicles, or at least make the trade off larger (Increase the price so that people will either find other alternatives, or have to work harder for their investment and risk losing it). But to then also decrease the selling price of the hatchback sport is ludicrous. In my eyes, you do one or the other, not both. Even then, if you DO decide to do both, you also have to think about decreasing the buy price on the vehicles to compensate for the lack of income otherwise the economy falls apart. 

People are leaving, this is because we have one or two groups of people who managed to make an absolute shed load of money before the changes, set themselves up and rule the island. The economy is in ruins right now. The mercenary base is being loot rolled by one group everytime it spawns and is now near on impossible to benefit from. The exile server as it was created was pretty spot on. It really needs to be looked at, and thought about. I want it to succeed, but in it's current state I don't think it can much longer.

(All of this is opinion, I will happily accept that I may be wrong, or I may be right who knows. Either way, I'd appreciate a little thought about what I said, and would not like to be blown off straight away. Thanks!)

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 on increasing Taru prices. 17000 is ridiculously cheap. You scrap 3 vehicles and now you own a helicopter? I shouldn't be that easy for convicts. 

+1 making money is very difficult now with established groups and lack of profitability, maybe bring up weapon sell prices to compensate? It'll help out the big groups more again but at least smaller outfits and lone wolves will be able to start to get their own stuff.

I think we need to increase the price of the Lynx and remove the night stalker. Everyone carries that it seems.

I think we need to increase the price of the Lynx and remove the night stalker. Everyone carries that it seems.
personaly i dont see a problem with the nightstalker i mean if thermals worked id totaly agree that it should be removed however i feel a lrps scope with range finders is alot better than the nightstalker . The only advantage the nightstalker has over other scopes is the built in rangefinder oh and night vision

I agree with blaze, no problem having a nightstalker, and its priced really high compared to the other scopes(Its even more expencive than the guns). I play exile to have fun and relax, and, its pretty cool to use those cool "toys" we dont have on altis.

I think all we need is some small adjustments to the economy, so its in a place inbetween where it is now and where it was before.

Back