What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Post your fast and low flying videos!

Funny you should say that, I had a close call in my medichopper the other day where I went under the wires near the airport, flying above the road at a couple meters above the ground when a police cop comes speeding down the highway. 

I honestly thought he was going to chew my ass but I guess we were both in a hurry. Was so sad I wasn't recording at the time!!

challenge-accepted-barney-5619.jpeg

PA0H4Pg.jpg
rF1nFSy.jpg
EQMx9hP.jpg

Even NPAS was so impressed by my flying

5jKBLZd.jpg

why you flying the hellcat so low? it's a recon vehicle....

I wish I had half the things I do in the AFM recorded... only the police would hate me for flying below ~150m... I'll try and dig something up soon to show you plebs how to fly though. 

I saw the challenge, I recorded... I shared...

Probably the longest video here... but 'twas good craic!

Did I win?

I know this is only 2.40 mins long and i know i could have done it a lot longer if i didn't make a dumb mistake, but the fact of the matter is flying low and fast isn't really that hard its just basic knowledge of the map and the ability to know span of the blades.

if you want a challenge and to show your a good pilot on arma 3 join a patrol ops server and get your men from one point to another safe with AA and bullets flying your way.

Neo, Just because you can fly with advanced flight doesn't mean that you are better than someone flying with normal flight model.

Last edited by a moderator:
so ive been attempting (very poorly i might add) to try flying with a joystick and actually attempt some faster landings then my beloved auto hover at 500 ft and drop down..i should probably watch some videos on how to do it

but i have to say we might as well lock the thread right now nobody will be beating this 40 seconds of pure perfection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaKz7ts06jc&feature=youtu.be

Back